Watercolor realistic portrait painting step by step workshop
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn how to paint realistic portraits;
- Get to know techniques I use in watercolor to paint skin, hair, eyes;
- Learn how to work with watercolor layers so that they stay transparent and clear;
- Make a flat painting look realistic and 3-dimentional;
- Learn how to render light, make catchlights and shades;
- Start noticing mistakes and learn how to fix them;
- Learn how to control water and pigment movement;
- Start enjoying the process and painting confidently;
- 7 practical video workshops of total 1.4 hours.
- Watercolor paints, 2 brushes (middle size and small), middle texture watercolor paper, pencil and erazer, paper towel, water, inspiration and muse:)
Always wanted to paint realistic watercolor portraits? Want to know how to make skin, eyes, lips and hair look naturally?
All these secrets and techniques I share in my course. I also show how to paint catchlights, reflections, work with shadows, values and midtones so that to make a face look 3-dimensional.
This is step by step workshop where you will see how I paint portraits, starting from pensil sketch to final watercolor layer with my comments.
It has interesting information for those who already work with watercolor as well as for beginners.
This course includes 1.4 hours of visual and audial lectures.
- People who already work in watercolor and wand to get different techniques;
- Beginners, as it is very easy to follow me painting, listen to my comments and repeat all my actions step by step;
- Everybody who wants to paint realistic portraits and discover different watercolor techniques.
I show how I make a pencil sketch, mark catchlights and fleshtones and prepare my drawing to be painted with watercolor.
I show my palette and start painting my 1st watercolor layer. I give 3 colors I use to paint skin. I start painting eyes and lips. I also show how and where I reserve white for catchlights.