Watercolor realistic orchid painting: step by step workshop
- Watercolor paints, 2 brushes (middle size and small), middle texture watercolor paper, pencil and erazer, paper towel, water, inspiration and muse:)
This course is for those who love watercolor and botanical illustration, want to create beautiful floristic patterns and fashion prints, or just adore painting flowers.
It has interesting information for those who already work with watercolor as well as for beginners.
I share the techniques I'm working with, the secrets how to paint realistically and turn the painting from flat to 3-dimensional.
Let's create beauty together!
Who this course is for:
- People who already work in watercolor and wand to get different techniques;
- Beginners, as it is very easy to follow me painting, listen to my comments and repeat all my actions step by step;
- Clothes desiners who want to create floristic paterns for fabric;
- Interior designer who create digital prints from watercolor paintings;
- Stockers who sell vector made from watercolor on vector stocks.
- 06:26First watercolor layer of green part
- 09:19Second watercolor layer of green part
- 10:36Third and fourth watercolor layers of green part
My name is Tetiana Khalazii. I am a watercolor artist from Ukraine. I am self-taught. I have never attended any art school or course. I have been painting since 2010 and now I already sell my original work and participate in exhibitions in Ukraine and abroad. My preferred medium is watercolor. I paint portraits, nu, botanical and fashion illustration.