Watercolor Painting - Introduction To Watercolor Painting
What you'll learn
- Understand Watercolor Painting Basics Like Values & Color Mixing
- Learn The Basic Watercolor Painting Equipment
- Know Your Watercolor Painting Colours & How To Mix Them
- Knowledge of Watercolor Painting Washes
- Discover How You Can Paint Watercolor Landscapes
- Achieve Great Looking Finished Watercolor Paintings
- Suitable for Beginners Wanting to Learn Watercolor Painting
- Basic Watercolor Painting equipment required
- Desire to learn Watercolor Painting basics
- Basic understanding of drawing and watercolor painting is helpful but not necessary
- Suitable for all levels of Watercolor Painting
This Watercolor Painting Introduction course is designed for beginners with a desire to learn watercolor painting techniques with instruction designed for beginner through to advanced levels.
In the Watercolor Painting Introduction course you will learn how to get started with watercolor painting and applying watercolor washes. By following along with what you learn you will know how to create great looking watercolor paintings at the end of the course that you will be proud to hang on the wall.
This Watercolor Painting course is designed for beginners who have never picked up a brush before, through to intermediate level artists who are looking to try out watercolor painting techniques taught with easy to follow instruction.
The course covers some of the key things you need to know about watercolor painting including:
- The characteristics of Watercolor Painting
- The equipment needed for starting Watercolor Painting
- How to mix your watercolor paints
- How to use Watercolor washes to best effect
- The basic primary color palette to use for watercolor painting
- The key to painting effective looking watercolor painting landscapes
- The three stages of completing a watercolor painting
- Techniques for improving your watercolor painting
Plus the course will teach you abut how to paint simple landscape & seascape paintings including:
- The correct use of Values in watercolor painting
- How to create effective looking landscapes & seascape in watercolor
- The basic composition of good landscape painting
- How to create a sense of realism in your landscape & seascape painting
- Creating light in your landscapes and seascapes
- Developing layers of depth in your landscapes
- Painting structures and objects in your landscapes
- How to paint moody watercolor skies in landscape and seascapes
If you have always wanted to learn a simple approach to Watercolor Painting then this is the course for you. By the end of it you will know how you can start and finish great looking watercolor paintings. With a bit of practice your watercolor paintings will be proudly hanging on your walls.
By the time you have completed this Watercolor Painting course you will have developed the skills and knowledge to continue on in your learning of how to paint with watercolor, and more importantly how to create terrific looking watercolor paintings using the various watercolor painting techniques.
Join us today for the Watercolor Painting - Introduction To Watercolor Painting course and let's have some fun doing your first watercolor painting today.
The course is taught by Rod Moore of Moore Art School and the host of the weekly online TV show Learn To Paint TV. Rod's method of teaching has enabled beginners who have never painted before to pick up the brush and start painting right away. He has taught more than 15,000 people globally how to paint and hundreds in his one day workshops.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners Just Starting Watercolor Painting
- Those wanting to learn Watercolor Painting
- Watercolor Painting artists of All Levels
- Everyone Wanting to Improve their Watercolor Painting
- Those Wanting to learn Watercolor Painting Landscape
- Anyone wanting to know the Basics of Watercolor Painting
- For those who want to learn about the Watercolor Painting equipment
Rod Moore is the founder of the Learn To Paint Academy and the creator of the Moore Method of Painting. He has taught hundreds of students to paint in his one day workshops and more then 25,000 globally through his online courses on learning to paint.
Living in Noosa, Queensland Rod draws his inspiration from the natural beauty of the amazing coast and beaches he is surrounded by, and the breathtaking beauty of the hinterland region.
Rod is the creator and star of two TV shows, Plein Air Painting TV and Yes You Can Paint both 13 episodes. The TV shows have been broadcast around Australia and New Zealand and have been extremely popular with those wanting to learn to paint.
Every week Rod publishes the popular Learn To Paint TV show online. You can find the show by googling it. When you are at the website make sure you sign up for the Learn To Paint course as well.
He is a full time artist. art teacher and author and inspirational speaker. His passion is for helping beginners enjoy the magic in learning how to paint.