Watercolor Layering for Beginners: Painting cherry tutorial
- Watercolors, watercolor paper, pencil, eraser, drawing board, watercolor brush
The course is for watercolor beginners to understand how layering works in watercolor with a demonstration. We would be covering the basics of the materials that are essential for watercolor paintings.
The classes would assist you go through the basics and create your own painting in a easier fashion.
This class would be beneficial for budding watercolor artists who want to learn how to paint perfect.
The materials that are required for this tutorial are as follows
1. Watercolor paper, 100% cotton would be a great option
2. Watercolors, pick any watercolor you have, they need not be artist grade if you are a beginner, just make sure that they are not chalky
5. Watercolor board
6. Water and Watercolor brushes(Using round and pointed brushes would help you reach the finer details easily)
If you are interested to learn how to paint some cherries, hope this class helps you
Who this course is for:
- Beginner watercolor artists
- 01:09Requirement for the class
- 04:54Color mixing for the cherries
- 11:01Adding initial layer to first cherry
- 05:49Adding initial layer to second cherry
- 08:16Adding final layer to first cherry
- 08:55Adding final layer to second cherry
- 03:27Painting the Stem
My name is Jaya, I have been practicing watercolor.
I love adding detail to my art work.I have been an instructor for a while now and would love to assist beginners to overcome their watercolor fears.
Being a watercolor artist I pick up different subjects from nature to paint and enjoy demonstrating my observation to my students.