Easy watercolor painting- night sky galaxy manga portrait
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 7 articles
- 14 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Painting a watercolor galaxy pattern
- Coloring a stylized manga portrait from line art template
- Extra lesson: paint a watercolor galaxy nebula hair
- There aren't any prerequisites, however it will be much easier to follow if you have a bit of experience in watercolors.
- Print out the lineart template from the class
In the end of the class you will be able to...
a) color your own watercolor portrait painting
b) and paint a galaxy sky background witt northern lights
So, take this class if you like fantasy/ magical themed artworks, but never dared to color a stylized manga portrait on your own.
Please note, in this class we won't learn how to draw the portrait, instead you can download my lineart template, so you don’t need to struggle with drawing, all you need to do is grab your brushes and paint along with me.
I’ll walk you through:
· How to paint a stunning galaxy night sky with northern lights
· Portrait painting essentials : mix your own skin colors
· Where to put the shadows and highlights to make the portrait more outstanding
· My easy method for painting beautiful, flowy hairs
· How to paint misty mountains and illustrate depth and distance in the background
· My secrets on how to ink like a pro
· How to transfer the linework onto watercolor paper
· All along the class in an easy to follow and fun way
I do believe coloring should be fun and not something you worries over and over.
Not something that makes you even more frustrated and anxious.
So come, take my class and discover the true joy of painting!
Ohh, and if all the below mentioned reasons are not enough for you, have I mentioned that in the end you will have your own Aurora watercolor painting, which you can hang on your wall and brag about your friends ;)
Let’s meet in the class!
- Beginner and intermediate watercolorists
- Aspiring mangaka-s
- Hobbyist painters
In this lecture you will get to know which tools I used. You don't have to use the exact brands and colors I had used, be creative with those tools you aready have your own!
When you print out the paper you need to transfer it to a suitable watercolor paper. In this lesson you will learn how to do that. All you need is a sunny window.
In this lesson you will learn how to ink your line art to become even more outstanding. Moreover you will see whick parts to ink and which parts should which parts you should leave blank on the picture.
In this lesson you will learn how to prepare for the painting part. We are going to create a color pallette study together and fix the paper with tape.
So by now you have the line art template printed out, traced onto a watercolor paper and you inked out the lines.
You have your paper fixed on the drawing board with a tape, so that the paper won't become wavy when you paint on it.
Now you are finished with the preparations, so grab your brushes and your paints and let's start painting!
In this lesson you will learn how to paint the necklace and the yellow edge of the robe.
In this lecture you will get the line art template for the galaxy hair painting.