Watercolor for Beginners - Painting Sunsets
What you'll learn
- In this class you will find easy to follow step by step videos of painting beautiful sunsets. Along the way you will:
- 1. Learn and practice new techniques
- 2. Apply various watercolor techniques in a painting
- 3. Increase your watercolor skills
- 4. Use watercolor with confidence
- 5. Arrange successful compositions
- 6. Enjoy working with watercolor
- Basic watercolor supplies are needed: watercolor paints, paper and brushes
Welcome to my new watercolor class for beginners!
Let’s paint super fun and easy watercolor sunsets together.
This class ranges from a beginners level to intermediate. You’ll learn how to create gorgeous watercolor sunsets using a few simple techniques! We'll review the materials you'll need, walk through a few basic techniques, practice crating watercolor washes, and then you’ll complete your own watercolor sunset paintings from start to finish.
And along the way you will:
Learn and practice new techniques
Increase your watercolor skills
Enjoy working with watercolor
Post your project to social media with #elenafayclass so we can all cheer you on! And if you post your final project to Instagram, be sure to tag me (@elenafay_art) for a chance to be featured!
Happy painting friends!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for beginners and intermediate level artists seeking to improve their watercolor skills. Everyone is welcome to this class, of course, but if you don't feel confident working with watercolor, I recommend taking my previous “Watercolor for Beginners” class.
- Beginners and intermediate level students will find a lot of great information in this class!
- If you always wanted to paint with watercolor, but aren't sure where to start- this class is for you!!!
- For anyone who wants to explore and improve watercolor techniques
Hi everyone, I'm a self-taught fashion illustrator, dreamer and explorer
I started my blog "Elena Fay" in March, 2012 to share my passion for art and fashion. Over the years this space evolved and became a creative outlet to share things I love, my inspiration and everything creative.
Creating art for individual clients and big brands is a dream come true because every day I can play with my favorite paints and call it a job!
Creating is my biggest passion and I'm so excited to share my passion for art and fashion with you!! I hope you enjoy it and stay tune for more fun courses!