Watch Me Get a Job Interview (Literally) New Grads & College
- Bring Your Brains and Hardwork, I'll take care of the rest :)
There has been a devastating number of college graduates who fall short when it comes to getting a job after college. Most have to either go home and work retail, fast food or jobs that don't require a degree at all. With the student loan crisis at an all time high, students are not able to pay their loans back because they cannot find a job after they graduate.
The issue is that most college students and recent graduates don't know how to job search in the year we actually live in. I teach you how to do so in this course.
And yes their are HUNDRED of career professionals out there but I’ve noticed that most career professionals only TELL you what you should do. They only tell you how to optimize your resume and how to tailor your resume. There is a huge problem with this tactic. They are not SHOWING YOU how to get a job offer. So, how do we know that their methods actually work? Well, we don't!
Well that is exactly what I decided to do with this course
YOU ARE LITERALLY GOING TO WATCH ME TAKE AN ENTRY LEVEL FROM SCRATCH RESUME AND GET AN INVITE TO A JOB INTERVIEW. I AM GOING TO TAKE MY PROVEN 5 STEP STRATEGY AND APPLY IT TO A RESUME FROM SCRATCH AND ACTUALLY GET A JOB INTERVIEW WITH THAT RESUME. I'M ALSO GOING TO SHOW YOU HOW TO APPLY DIRECTLY TO EMPLOYERS WITH THAT RESUME, HOW TO CRUSH YOUR JOB INTERVIEW, AND WHAT TO DO AFTER YOUR JOB INTERVIEW IS OVER.
THE BEST PART, YOU WILL WATCH EVERY SINGLE STEP DURING THE WAY.
- This is for College Students
- This is for Recent Graduates
- This is for Less Than 5 Years Of Work Experience
- This is NOT for those with 10+ years of work experience
- Lesson 2.0 - Crafting the Perfect Resume
- Lesson 2.1 - Resume Mistakes/Misconceptions
- Lesson 2.2 - The Heading
- Lesson 2.3 - The Performance Summary
- Lesson 2.4 - Skills Summary
- Lesson 2.5 - Education
- Lesson 2.6 - Work Experience
- Lesson 2.7 - Honors and Certifications
- Lesson 2.8 - Professional Affiliations
- Lesson 2.9 - References or No References?
- Lesson 2.10 - **BONUS** Actual Resumes That Work (FREE DOWNLOADS)
- Lesson 3.1 - The Anatomy of a Great LinkedIN Profile
- Lesson 3.2 - The LinkedIN Headshot
- Lesson 3.3 - Custom URL
- Lesson 3.4 - Premium Profile
- Lesson 3.5 - LinkedIN Headline
- Lesson 3.6 - Education Section
- Lesson 3.7 - LinkedIN Publishing
- LinkedIN 3.8 - LinkedIN Groups
- Lesson 3.9 - Skills and Endorsements
- Lesson 3.10 - 500+ Connections
- 3.11 - Summary Section
- Applying Directly to Employers Pt.1
- Lesson 3.12 - Applying Directly to Employers Pt.1 (DOWNLOADS)
- Applying Directly to Employers Pt. 2
- Lesson 3.13 - Applying to Employers Pt. 3
- Applying Directly To Employers Pt.4
- Lesson 3.14 - WE GOT THE JOB INTERVIEW
- Lesson 4.1 - You've Been Contacted for a Job Interview
- Lesson 4.2 - Your Interviewed is Confirmed, Now What?
- Lesson 4.3 - Researching Employers
- Lesson 4.4 - Researching the Company (how to)
- Lesson 4.5 - The Behaviroal Interview
- Lesson 4.6 - The Phone Interview
- Lesson 4.7 - The Panel Interview
- Lesson 4.8 - Questions YOU NEED TO ASK
- Lesson 5.1 - Job Interview Appreciation Letters
- Course Wrap Up (Contact Me)
- Answers to the 25 Toughest Job Interview Questions
- Straight From The Professionals
- Resumes That Work
- Quick N Dirty Job Interview Tips
- Cover Letter Samples That Work
- 4 Job Interviews, 1 Company, NO JOB OFFER (What I learned)
- What to Bring to Your Next Job Interview
- My Top 5 Job Interview Questions and Answers
- LinkedIN Crash Course
- Hot LinkedIN Resources
Dayvon Goddard is the founder of Secrets of the Hire, where he
focuses on professional and career development for college students and
recent graduates through job interview consulting, scholarships, resume
consulting, personal branding and LinkedIn workshops. To date, Secrets
of the Hire has assisted 1100+ college students and recent graduates
find and keep a career they love.