Warrior Womyn Defense
What you'll learn
- Receive the knowledge base of basic joint manipulation, joint locks and pressure points.
- Obtain tools to build confidence and trust within yourself.
- Learn simple techniques to counter common attacks.
- Develop awareness of your surroundings to prevent potential attacks.
- Integrate responsive maneuvers and counter attacks.
- Learn techniques for dealing with aggression.
- Proper body placement.
- Do exercises to enhance the training.
- Train your reactionary responses to an approaching attack.
- Threat assessments of your surroundings.
- Minimize the potential of becoming forced into being a victim.
- You can start from scratch.
Warrior Womyn Defense has just been rated 8.9/10 on Coursemarks. This course is in the TOP 20% of over 100,000 courses!
Being able to support people, aiding in transitioning them from a place of fear to a place of power is my purpose! Seeing the faces of my students and the confidence they have at the end of each class fuels my passion for this work!
Tasha is an Empowerment Coach in the Hawaiian Islands, offering retreats, private group coaching, and empowerment self-defense trainings to emerging women leaders so they can be their own heroes. Church is one of eleven people globally to possess a credential in Empowerment Self-Defense equivalent to The Bar Exam for attorneys. She has been internationally recognized for her work in empowerment and nationally recognized in the United States. She sits on the board of the National Women’s Martial Arts Federation, focusing on Equity and Inclusion. Recently, Tasha was on the cover of West Maui Magazine and writes articles on self-care, boundary setting, and empowerment. She was in the XLR9HI PreX Fellowship recognized in Forbes Magazine and graduated Summa cum Laude with her masters degree in Business Leadership with an emphasis on Global Systems Change. She has over 20 years of experience, along with training in Psychological First Aid through John Hopkins University.
Looking at common attacks women have to face, I pulled the best moves to create workshops and courses which I know to be effective and can save lives. This course has one attack per video to which you will learn multiple counter attacks. Here are the different attacks listed below:
1 Handed Wrist Grab
2 Handed Wrist Grab
Double Wrist Grab
Strangle-hold = Chokehold
Attacks from Behind
Against a Wall
By investing in this course you are also investing in yourself, as well as in others. For every 50 courses sold, I am donating a 2-hour intensive safety/self-defense workshop to a women's shelter or nonprofit focused on supporting women and girls.
Who this course is for:
- All women & girls
- Women or girls wanting tools for safety
- Women or girls wanting confidence
- High School Girls going into College
- Women dealing with PTSD
- Women who are being threatened
- Mothers and daughters
- Leadership groups
- Trauma Victims
- Sexual Assault Survivors
- Girl Power
- Women's Empowerment
- Those who need Safety Training
Iyémote (Strives for Empowerment), Tasha Ina Church is a Certified Empowerment Self-Defense Instructor on the island of Maui in the Hawaiian Islands.
With over 22 years of self-defense & lived experience, studying 7 styles of Japanese Martial Arts, Tai Chi, and boxing, along with doing Warrior Spirit Training with Sylvester Stallone’s Trainer, Jeff Alexander, she is one of a kind. Her most recent trainings were through IMPACT Global, ESD Global and the National Women's Martial Arts Federation. She was trained in Active Shooter Preparedness with Silvia Smart who trained with the FBI. One of her notable coaches was Arlene Limas, the 1st female Olympic Gold Medalist in Tae Kwon Do. Tasha is also an Aikidoist studying through Berkshire Hills Aikido.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to learn valuable tools for everyday living which could save your life!