Warehouse Management -Advanced Strategies and Best Practices
What you'll learn
- Advanced Warehouse Management Strategies
- Warehousing Good Practices
- 18 Examples of Industry Best Practices
- What it takes to become a Leader in Warehouse Management
- Warehouse Management
- Flexibility and Scalability of Warehouse
- Common mistakes in a Warehouse and takeaways from them
- Basic Level understanding of Warehouse Management or
- A little industry experience in Warehouse Management or
- Supply chain Background or
- Ability to understand the concept of warehouse Management or
- Willingness to think and apply the concepts
This advanced Level course on Warehouse Management is designed to help you learn how to choose the right strategy based on your business characteristics and how to introduce flexibility and scalability to your warehouse operations based on the velocity and sales pattern. Also, learn from 18 examples of industry best practices from across the globe. This course covers the Leadership Qualities of Warehouse Industry and will help you choose your right Game-plan to succeed in this field. The Bonus session on Common mistakes in Warehouse Management and the takeaways from it would be an eye opener. You will also learn the 11 Good Warehousing Practices to achieve Operational Excellence. This course includes English Captions, Case study and a Final quiz. Strategies given in this course are applicable to all types of warehouses. This course expects the students to have a basic level understanding of warehousing industry. The contents of this course cant be found in any of the books or online resources. Exclusively brought to you by us through Udemy. Happy learning to you.
Who this course is for:
- Supply chain Managers
- Logistics Professionals
- Freight Operators
- Students of MBA in Operations
- Warehouse Industry professionals
- Courier and Parcel industry operators
- E-Commerce Fulfillment Managers and Professionals
I am a Management Expert and a Sustainability consultant with 16+ Years of Rich experience in 15 countries. My career has been centered around Socio economic value creation, Safety, Environment and Efficiency improvement in Asia and Africa. My expertise includes: Sustainable Development Goals (SDG's), Environmental Management, ESG, Socio-economic initiatives management, Employee safety, Ethics and Corporate Governance. In march 2021, I was awarded a Positive Change Ambassador Badge from Rotterdam school of Management, Erasmus University.
I am also the Founder & CEO of Global Operational Excellence Solutions (GOPS). The Purpose of GOPS is to play my tiny little role in our planets journey towards achieving UN Sustainable Development Goals.
I am a humble, down to earth and an easily approachable person with a good sense of Humor. I am married and we are blessed with a son. I am also a marathon runner and I have participated in several marathon events across the globe. I have a Bachelors degree in Mechanical engineering, MBA in Supply chain from Anna University, India and a Hubert Humphrey fellowship Certificate from Cornell University, USA.