Get the Job as a Team Leader in 5 Steps with 0 experience!
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 5 articles
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- learn how to put all the chances on their side and get that job!
- Build a Winning CV, a CV that the agencies and companies will screen first time around
- work smarter and optimise potential situations
- make an impact at the interview through an outstanding preparation
- There are no prerequisites, but an open mind and a desire to put in extra work will help!
Have you already applied to become a team leader and failed?
or maybe you haven’t applied yet because you think that your lack of experience is going to work against you; or that your lack of management qualifications would disqualify you; or that you have no real experience as a team leader, so you won’t be successful.
How would you feel if you were confidently applying to a team leader role with the inner knowing that you have what it takes?
True story: I used to be an introvert, but my dream was to be a team leader. I was already helping my colleagues and I was the best in my department, so I naively thought I would get the job. I applied...and failed.
i felt discouraged and lost as I had no clue what or how I could improve. But after a while, I asked my management for some feedback and designed a plan. I realised I had to raise my game and I knew where to focus my attention. I felt empowered and I was determined.
I got the job and the rest is history as they say.
Proudly introducing How to get hired as a team leader with zero experience.
At the end of the course, you will have learned:
- how to optimise your CV so it gets screened
- how to fully prep for the interview / rounds
- the type of inner attitude you need to project and how to achieve it
You will have transitioned from a contributor to a team leader. You will have raised your game and by doing so, you will be way above competition.
So, if you are committed to implementing my winning strategy, don’t delay your dream any longer and let’s start!
- Aspiring Team Leaders or Team Managers
- Candidates who are struggling to make an impact at the interview
- Aspiring leaders who fear that with zero experience, no qualification, they don’t have what it takes
- Candidates who have previously failed at the interview process and don't want to leave it to chance anymore!
- Aspiring leaders who are willing to put in the effort