What you'll learn
- Be prepared to take --and pass-- the CCSP exam.
- Understand which topics of the official CCSP Exam Outline they will need to study further.
- Understand which topics of the official CCSP Exam Outline they currently have sufficient mastery in.
- Have a list of additional resources from which to acquire supplemental information, as necessary.
- Be equipped with study advice and test-taking recommendations to optimize their chances to pass the actual exam.
- Be familiar with the specific elements of information that might appear on the actual exam.
- Candidates for the CCSP certification should have at least five years of IT and security experience.
An explanation of the material found in the ISC2 CCSP 2019 Exam Outline, with particular focus on what you might expect to see on the exam. If you've been considering taking the CCSP test, this is the course for you. The course offers more than seven hours of video content at a highly-competitive price. Drawn from the instructor's own experience as an official ISC2 CCSP instructor, the course is delivered in a simple, straightforward manner, designed to help you pass the exam.
Students are encouraged to review the ISC2 CCSP Exam Outline, available for free from the ISC2 website. The course includes other recommendations and suggestions for study purposes, as well as guidance on how to approach the test, and which topics are most likely to appear. This course is not a substitute for the requisite experience-- the course content does not teach many of the basics necessary for attaining certification; students are expected to have a background in IT prior to this course. At least five years of specific experience is necessary to qualify for the certification; students should have that much knowledge, as a minimum, prior to taking this course.
WannaBeA. Success and certification are only a class away.
Who this course is for:
- A legitimate candidate for the CCSP exam.
Ben Malisow has worked in the fields of education/training, communication, information technology, and security, and/or some combination of these industries, for over twenty years. Prior to his current position, Mr. Malisow has provided information security consulting services and training to a diverse host of clients, including the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), the Department of Homeland Security (at TSA), and the FBI. He has also served as an Air Force officer, after graduating from the Air Force Academy.
An experienced trainer, Mr. Malisow has been an adjunct professor of English at the College of Southern Nevada, a computer teacher for troubled junior/senior high school students in Las Vegas, been a senior instructor for the University of Texas - San Antonio, and taught computer security certification prep classes for Carnegie-Mellon University’s CERT/SEI.
Mr. Malisow has published widely in many fields. His latest books are the CCSP (ISC)2 Official Study Guide (Second Edition) and the CCSP (ISC)2 Practice Tests (Second Edition), How to Pass Your INFOSEC Exam, and Exposed: How Revealing Your Data and Eliminating Privacy Increases Trust and Liberates Humanity. Updates to his work and his podcast, “The Sensuous Sounds of INFOSEC,” can be found at his website, securityzed.