Wall Street Market Makers
- You must know basic investing concepts like Long, Short, Stop Losses, etc.
- Must know some Options basics
100% Exclusive. Terrence Hooi breaks down his step-by-step process for trading Options training you to look for asymmetric risk and reward from your first option trade. Professional Trader Terrence traded stock & options (American-type) for 10 years before he switched gears and started sharing all his trading lessons learned throughout his trading career. Whether you are a beginner or an options pro, you'll mean new ways to conquer the trader's fear, develop a robust trading plan, and build a sustainable income generating portfolio using Options.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner stock, forex or option traders willing to take trading to the next level using American Options
- This course is not for investors starting from zero
- Existing option traders looking to put the odds in their favor without suffering from 'Time Decay'
- Stock investors looking to 'Rent' or Sell Options with existing stocks for a rental income
Terrence Hooi is a Professional U.S Stock and Options Trader, DeFi & Crypto investor, educator, speaker and was featured on the WallStreetJournal.
Terrence Hooi has gained recognition dated back in 2007 trading currencies, commodities, stocks and futures. He began his career at the futures and options division in 2007 having graduated with a Masters in Finance & Investment. Terrence is one of the respected voice within the industry specializing in American Options Trading now trading in excess of $30M per month notional value.
Terrence’s mission is to help investors understand and implement complex yet extremely powerful Wall Street trading systems and now Decentralized FInance so the average investor can achieve rapid account growth and financial freedom without spending a lot of time, money and technical overwhelm.
Terrence’s unique and holistic approach combines traditional micro caps investing, American-type options trading strategies with cutting-edge probability analysis and tools.