Walking Overview, Health Benefits & Strategy To Motivate You
- 34 mins on-demand video
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand different walking strides and speeds
- Have knowledge about the benefits attributed to regular walking
- Know more about walking in general, and strategies to keep motivated to walk.
- Have knowledge of the shoes, gear & clothing, and items which they may want (pedometers, apps, maps) when striding
- No special knowledge or materials are needed!
The Walking Course! This online course has information-packed videos covering walking in the following structured lesson plan:
1 - Introduction To Walking - the types of strides, cultural & historical info, and facts/statistics.
2 - Overview- shoes, clothing, gadgets, healthful preparation, and benefits.
3 - Going Walking - social walking benefits, types of workouts
4 - Strategy & Motivation - motivational info.
The course also has short fun quizzes for each section, to help you retain more of the material.
The Walking Course is for the recreational, casual walkers who are interested in learning, preparing, and having more motivation for walking. Enroll today and join thousands of other students in our Walking Course!
- This course is for people who are interested in learning more about general (rather than race) walking.
- This course is not for someone looking for a walking coach.
- This course's content is appropriate for all age levels.
Welcome, and find out about the walking-related topics in the course. Also learn about the importance of the material, how it is important to those whom this course is intended for, the benefits/results, and uniqueness of the material.
Commonly known information about walking, some of which may be new to students. This includes the types of walking, cultural notes, and history.