Walking Bass Workshop Pt II - Rhythm Changes
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 20 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn to Master walking bass lines by learning the classic Jazz standard Rhythm Changes.
- Improve your technique on Upright and Electric bass.
- Learn to recognize the common chord progressions used in the blues and jazz standards
- Recognize tritone substitutes and know where to apply them
- Improve your reading skills playing recorded examples
- Learn the various substitutes used on the Rhythm changes A & B sections
- Upright or electric bass.
- Set aside time to listen to walking bass players.
- Be able to read standard notation or TAB.
- Set aside time to practice the course materials.
Take your knowledge of walking bass lines a step further following on from Walking Bass Workshop Pt I The Blues by learning the classic jazz standard Rhythm Changes.
Rhythm Changes, like the Blues is an important part of the jazz repertoire and played by all the greats.
Learn to walk swinging bass lines over chord substitutions and alterations to this timeless classic while learning jazz harmony and theory.
Improve your technique and train your ear to hear more complex jazz chord progressions and root movement.
- Suitable for bass players of all levels.