Wagtail CMS Course | A CMS Framework for Django
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Wagtail, a powerful Content Management System (CMS), built with Python and Django
- How Wagtail uses Page Models to leverage Django
- Create your own Blog with Wagtail
- Experienced with Python and Django
- Understands HTML, CSS and Front End Development
- Strongly Recommonded (but not required): Familiarity with Bootstrap
Welcome to the Wagtail CMS course! This course will teach you the ins and outs of Wagtail - a great CMS built in Django and Python.
This course will start off by going through some of the basic features of Wagtail, then we will go right into building a blog project - not with just Django - but with Wagtail! We've probably all created a blog project with Django, but you will see how Wagtail completely changes the game and make it much, much faster to create something like a blog.
Per their website, "Wagtail is a leading open source CMS", which is being used by companies such as Google, NASA and the British NHS. It is a wonderfully easy framework built with Django, with many great built in features.
Some of Wagtail's core competencies include:
- A future proof solution, as it is built in Python
- A rapid development environment
- Easy integration with third parties
As with all of my classes, I really appreciate feedback; if there are concepts you would like me to focus more on, or concepts that I did not talk about, please let me know so I can add it in.
- Django developers that want to learn how to use Wagtail