How to use VestaCP, CyberPanel, Hestia to Run Multiple Sites
What you'll learn
- How to run multiple websites on a VPS using CentOS 7/8 or Ubuntu with VestaCP , HestiaCP or Cyberpanel as the Control Panel, Cloudflare as your DNS provider.
- All websites we'll setup will use Let's Encrypt
- All websites will be PHP based running on Ngnx and PHP-FPM setup
- For the most part we'll use Putty on Windows for the server setup
- You'll learn how to run multiple websites on full domains and subdomains using cloudflare for all DNS
- How to setup Centos 8 and Install Cyberpanel
- How to install WordPress on Cyberpanel or Migrate WordPress from VestaCP to CyberPanel.
- How to install and use hestiaCP to run WordPress
- Know how to use a Windows PC
- Be keen in following instructions and guides
- Have internet connectivity for logging into your VPS account
- Be open minded and willing to ask questions in case you are stuck
This course will show you how to setup and run Multiple Websites on your VPS (Virtual Private Server) or VDS (Virtual Dedicated Server). I will be using Vultr as the VPS. I will also use Contabo in the HestiaCP section.
By the end of this course you will be able to run multiple, PHP, HTML, CSS, JS websites on your server. You will be able to create multiple domains and sub-domains while using Cloudflare for your DNS.
Full disclosure, I am using a Windows computer, hence throughout the setup process , I will be using Putty on a Windows PC. You can still follow along via Terminal on Mac or Linux. In the HestiaCP section I used Git Bash which is just like using Terminal, so following along will be easy regardless of your platform.
I have added videos for Linux and Mac Users. You can follow along using terminal.
I have added videos for setting up Centos 8 and installing Cyberpanel.
I have added a new section for HestiaCP. I would highly encourage you to use HestiaCP instead of VestaCP
The ultimate goal of this VPS course is to enable you run, multiple sites on a VPS account. The skills learned here are transferable to other VPS providers. In the course we'll use Vultr and Conatbo (HestiaCP section).
Note that I may still add more videos in this course to update it with new panels. I will keep adding the videos in case of any updates or changes in the Web server setup.
Join this course now, and start watching it today.
Feel free to join the course without hesitation.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to run multiple websites on a VPS
- Anyone who wants to run multiple websites on VPS using VestaCp,HestiaCP or Cyberpanle
- Anyone who wants to move from Shared Hosting to VPS Hosting
- Windows, Mac and Linux users who want to setup a Linux server and install a Free Control panel.
- Anyone who wants to learn how to run WordPress on a VPS such as Vultr or Contabo
Hi there, My name is Ricky Wahowa. And I teach web development and closely related topics, on my website at Bizanosa.
In the time I have worked as a Freelance web developer, I have acquired lots of varied web design and development skills, Internet Marketing and Online Marketing techniques.
I need to teach you these skills so that you can use them for your own endeavors, or help other people and get paid for them. This is my mission.
I intend to part the knowledge I have, to you, one course at a time. I don’t intend to bombard you with a 60 Hour course that will bore you as soon as you get started. My goal is to incrementally improve your knowledge one course at a time.
What I learned in school, I learned even more in the web market. I have been gathering and continues to gather knowledge. To earn more, you need to learn more. More of the same thing or more in varied fields.
What will you learn from me?
In Web design and development
- And more
I will tackle these topics incrementally. Follow my stuff on Udemy and you will grow with me.
Remember: My motto is, One Course at a time.
Feel free to get in touch with me.