Vue JS and Firebase:Build an iOS and Android chat app
What you'll learn
- Build an amazing real world iOS and Android Chat Application
- Implement Firebase Authentication to the mobile app
- Send Image to your friends through the mobile app you create
- How to create one on one chat
- How to create a group chat which allow to add and remove members
- Implement email verification and forget password to the Firebase Authentication
- Basic VueJS knowledge is required
- ES6 knowledge is an advantage
Master the VueJS and Firebase together to build an amazing iOS and Android chat application. By learning from this course, you are not only can build chat application, but also can apply these knowledge to build other incredible applications.
If you’re looking to get started building a real-world mobile chat app, then this course is best for you. In this course, I will teach you how to use Vue JS and Framework7 as frontend, Firebase as backend to build the chat app from scratch.
VueJ S is a very simple framework, which combine with the best of Angular and React
Framework7 is an open source framework7, which let you develop mobile, desktop or web app with a native look and feel
Firebase is a real time database, it allows you to create authentication easily, user can login with email, google, Facebook and twitter account.
The course will cover
Firebase user Authentication
Forget the password
Firebase real time database
One on one chat
Who this course is for:
Anyone who wants to learn how to create native view mobile app with Vue JS & Firebase
Anyone who wants to learn Vue JS and Firebase
Anyone who wants to learn about Authentication in Vue JS apps
Anyone who wants to learn how to use Firebase in their real time applications
Who this course is for:
- You are interested in building a state-of-the-art iOS and Anrdoid applications
- You are looking for the best back-end which can help to create a real time application
- You are looking for the framework which is much easier than Angular or React
He got a master degree in data science and statistics, computer science in the University of Hong Kong.
He got GPA 3.55/4.0 and got A in the following subjects
Foundations of Data Science
Statistics of Management
Regression in Practice
Simulations and Statistical Computing
He now enjoys teaching others and continues to learn every single day.