VTG/ Wall Plane Patterns 1
What you'll learn
- Move two hoops past each other without them colliding!
- Learn & Drill several essential Wall Plane Patterns with 2 hoops.
- Understand how to move 2 hoops carefully through the 9-square grid.
- Gain a deeper understanding of double hoop terminology.
- Fundamentals of Double Hoop Tech Course
- Own Two Hoops!
This course will introduce you to some amazing double hoop patterns that can be executed in wall plane. In this course, you will learn essential flow arts vocabulary that will help you get a better understanding of the theory behind double hoop tech. The videos will thoroughly breakdown the mechanics of each trick, with grid overlays to help you more clearly understand where the hoop is positioned in relationship to your body.
Included in the lectures, you will find resources to help you learn. You will find documents breaking down each trick and full of tips and tricks to help you succeed. You will also find LED videos with light trails to help you more clearly see the patterns and shapes that you are creating with your hoops.
I recommend everyone to review my Fundamentals of Double Hoop Tech Course before diving into this course. The Fundamentals of Double Hoop Tech Course will teach you all of the pre-requisites necessary for learning the VTG/ Wall Plane Patterns included in this course. The Fundamentals Course will also teach you drills to help you master and clean-up each movement.
Get ready to learn some fun patterns that will have you hooked technical double hooping!
Who this course is for:
- Hoopers who are familiar with all of the Fundamentals of Double Hoop Tech (ie. Antispins, Inspins, Extensions, Linear Isolations, Grip Changes, etc.)
- Individuals who want to learn theory and terminology related to double hoop tech.
- Hoopers who are excited about their personal double hoop journey!
Hello! My name is Kayleigh, and I am a hoop instructor and performer.
I specialize in double hoop tech, using my hoops as props to make patterns, shapes, and to create illusions through prop manipulation.
I have been working hard to create a comprehensive double hoop course that will provide you with all of the fundamental skills that you will need to create magic with your hoops. One of my goals in creating this course was to teach proper technique so that you will be equipped to learn and create anything you want to with double hoops.
I have taught countless individuals through online tutorials, private lessons, virtual workshops, and Flow Festivals. You may have met me at the Great Lakes Flow Fest or at the Midwest Flow Fest!
It brings me great joy to help others discover new things about the flow arts and watch them grow and succeed as they dive into rabbit hole after rabbit hole of flow arts magic.