Volume Price Analysis: Strategy And Execution
What you'll learn
- You will learn how to execute strategy and trades using volume price analysis concepts
- You will learn some important nuances that new traders often fall victim too and learn to be more agile
- You will learn how to manage risk no matter the market and some professional insider knowledge of execution
- Some knowledge on volume price analysis from my previous courses
At this point I need not sell you this course, if you have followed my VPA courses then you already know my style and how I have taken many beginners right here on Udemy and turned them into seasoned Traders for the price of a Pizza. Volume Price Analysis was one of those life changing discoveries even for me as a trader, over a decade ago. Today I am able to share this amazing knowledge. Markets don't change much, they will always have whales and minoes. Volume Price Analysis teaches the Minoes to swim upstream. I hope you enjoy this course and you can take what you have learned and write your own story.
"In investing, what is comfortable is rarely profitable." - Robert Arnott
In this VPA course you will learn how to execute trades as a day trader and a long-term trader, you will understand how to manage your risk and how to build a consistent execution strategy that you can trade everyday and has been used and proven by some of the world's leading traders. The key to succeeding as a trader is consistency of execution. In this course you will start to build on those skills you need to be consistent.
- Learn to Execute trades
- Learn to manage trades
- Learn to become a consistent trader
- Learn what the professionals know
Thanks again for taking the course, remember I have a Q and A discord server, so check the link in the resource section of the course. Enjoy!
Who this course is for:
- Intermediate To Advanced VPA Traders
Former Commodity trader. Currently Proprietary Trader and Asset manager at the School Of Investing. I spent 4 years working professionally with an asset management firm in Switzerland dealing in a wide array of assets from physical and paper. I have spent a further 8 years as a private trader and investor.