Voice Warm-Up for Actors & Voice-Over Artists
What you'll learn
- Warm up your voice safely
- Have a go-to voice warm up for the rest of your career
- Have greater command over your voice
- Have greater confidence as an artist
- Have greater command over a room be it the stage, on set, studio or audition room
- Stand out from the crowd
- Be ready for when opportunity knocks
- Be voice ready for your next job
- Be able to communicate more effectively
- Add color and resonance to your voice
- Captivate your audience
- Make your voice your asset
- You'll open up your instrument putting you in a state ready to work
- It will help you connect to a deeper truth
- You'll be able to use proper breathing techniques to support your voice
- You will expand your voice so you have access to a greater range
- No prior experience necessary. This is a very hands on course, where you learn by doing and get better and better with each repeat.
The Voice Warm-Up for Actors & Voice Over Artists is a comprehensive series of exercises designed to warm up your voice safely, effectively and efficiently putting you in a power position in your chosen field.
By working on your voice on a regular basis you develop a professional edge as an artist or business person. It helps you connect to a deeper truth, opening your instrument putting you in a state ready to work. You develop greater access to the full range of your voice.
The exercises are ordered and separated into two different, dynamic warm ups; The first, Voice Be Resonant, has been designed to tap into your left brain and the second, Voice Be Free, is designed to tap into your right brain. Together they give you the tools you need to create a grounded, rich, resonant, authentic voice. No artists should be without these tools. They're invaluable and fun to do. They will contribute to your weekly creative workout.
Ultimately you gain greater confidence as an artist or business professional after doing these warm-ups on a regular basis. You will certainly notice the difference in connection to your instrument.
These warm ups a designed for actors and presenters (as well as performers and voice-over artists) and although it's not specifically a singers' vocal warm up, singers would also greatly benefit from using these exercises.
From beginners to professional, these exercises serve each and every one of you. These are tools you will keep with you for the entirety of your career.
Each warm up is outlined and there's a video demonstration of how to implement each exercise. Following this you can download your own audio of the warm ups and a complete transcript of each warm up. You can work at your own pace when and how best suits you and your professional requirements from the rehearsal space, to your home studio, to your car.
This is an amazing program! Complete, thorough & hands on. It's fun & will leave you feeling more empowered in your field whether you're an artist or a business person.
If you have any questions, just reach out.
I wish you every success!
Who this course is for:
- This voice warm-up course is designed for actors, from the beginner to the professional, who work in theatre, film & TV. It is also ideal for voice-over artists, performers and presenters. And although this is not specifically a "singers vocal warm up" it actually does still greatly benefit singers!
Leanne Mauro has been professionally acting for over 20 years both in Australia and overseas in theatre, film and television.
She received Most Outstanding Actor Award at The Actor's Pulse Meisner School.
After completing her studies in acting Leanne started working immediately in award winning international ad campaigns, Australian TV and American telemovies including The Natalie Wood Story directed by the legendary Peter Bogdanovich.
Leanne moved to Los Angeles in 2009 and although she was there for a short time secured one of the best commercial agents KSR and played the lead role in several short films.
Now residing back in Australia Leanne continues to work consistently across all mediums.