Voice recording - How to record professional voice over
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to record a professional voice over without having a studio
- The equipment described in this course should cost you less than € 500
This is the english version of my already existing german course "Sprache professionell aufnehmen"! Please watch all my 5-star-testimonials from extremely satisfied german students there.
Is bad sound recording quality distracting from your valuable content? This is your opportunity to improve!
This short, beginner-friendly course teaches you the ins and outs of creating a studio and broadcast quality voice recording in the space of a few hours. It is presented in a practical and relevant manner, using recording equipment that cost just a few hundred dollars. You won't need a voice booth, a special recording studio, or a sound engineer.
The only prerequisite is to follow all the instructions meticulously and avoid any errors at any point during the recording process.
But first we need to clarify what actually constitutes a professional recording because you can only reach a goal that you know. And once you know, recording voice will become very easy.
The voice recording must be
- 1. Dry (so no ambience effects like echo or reverberation)
- 2. Loud (clearly audible, in the foreground)
- 3. Transparent (clear and distinct)
- 4. Clean (free of noise and distortion)
Basically you only need 3 components: A microphone, studio software and a person who knows what he is doing. This is the person you will become shortly.
What you can expect:
- 1. To learn the shortest way to a professional voice recording
- 2. to get answers to all your questions almost immediately inside the course
- 3. that I will help you to reach your goal to create a professional voice recording
What you can not expect:
- 1. Hearing me talking much, saying nothing
- 2. Telling you something in "hours" when I only need minutes!
- Eyeryone who wants to record a professional voice over without having a studio: Podcasters, Filmmakers, Entrepreneurs, Solopreneurs, etc.
You will find out what equipment to purchase, and how to use it all.
All the theoretical elements you need to know in order to create a professional voice recording. Your time is precious, so we will focus only on the necessities. Pareto would be thrilled!
If you want to make a video showing you in the picture without a big microphone and a pop-filter in front of your face, let me show you by far the best solution I've found through much experimentation.