Voice Over Pro: How to Perform & Record Standout Voice Overs
What you'll learn
- Record great voice overs using proven techniques
- Know the fundamentals of what makes voice overs flow and work well
- Understand how to create an impactful and emotional voice over
- Discover the psychology behind why certain voice overs work
- Develop a skill that can be applied to promote and enhance many areas of activity
- Students should know that they want to do good or great voice overs.
- Students do not need a fancy microphone or editing equipment to follow along with this course.
Want to make voice overs that really catch attention and praise?
This online Voice Over Course will teach you how to make great voice overs using proven techniques and approaches.
This course is designed to teach you the ins and outs of professional voice overs by showing you the art and craft of making voice overs by showing you how to plan, design and perform them. While there are plenty of courses about making voice overs, it's hard to find a course that gives you a step-by-step insight into making voice overs that really punch through the noise.
This is the course for you, taught by a professional filmmaker who has personally done hundreds of voice overs.
- Learn what makes great voice overs
- Access free software and resources to help make your voice overs shine
- Learn how to use the principles and psychology of the voice to do outstanding voice overs
- Voice your videos using proven professional techniques
- Become a professional voice over artist with tips on how to design a highly effective workflow
- Make money making voice overs
Improve Your Voice Overs with This Complete Course
What makes me qualified to teach you?
I'm Paul, a professional documentary film director with over 40 credits to my name. Plus, I'm the creator of popular video and filmmaking courses - with over 16,000 students and hundreds of 5-star reviews. In the course of the past 20 years, I've done literally hundreds of voice overs for films and videos.
Regardless of your budget or experience level - you can do great voice overs. Learn professional techniques that I use again and again.
If you want to learn how to make great voice overs and make money doing so, this is the course for you.
My Promise to You
I'll be here for you every step of the way. If you have any questions about the course content or anything related to this topic, you can always post a question in the course or send me a direct message.
I want to make this the best course on how to do amazing voice overs. So if there is any way I can improve this course, just tell me and I'll make it happen.
Dive Right In
This course dives right into making great voice overs with immediate examples of where they are found and how they are used. You'll learn what makes great voice overs, so that you can choose how to pitch your voice each and every time. Next, you'll learn how to structure, design and deliver those voice overs to tell powerful and emotionally engaging stories.
Learn where to position yourself relative to your microphone and your room.
Learn how established filmmaking principles and techniques can be used to amplify the impact of your voice overs.
Learn how to match your voice overs to your videos, so that you can either do a great job yourself or know how to outsource this to professional voiceover artists.
Learn how to use the right workflow so that you save time, money and energy.
Learn how to use your voice over craft online and offline.
Start making amazing voice overs today!
With our 30-day 100% money back guarantee, there is nothing holding you back from jumping in right now and trying the course out.
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and I'll see you in lesson 1!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wanting to make better voice overs
- Anyone wanting to make money with their voice overs
- Anyone wanting to work in the voice over or video industries
- Anyone wanting to do voice overs in a professional way
- This course is NOT for people who aren't interested in doing better voice overs
Paul is an award-winning international documentary film director whose films have been watched by millions of people worldwide. Over a career spanning twenty years, he gained a reputation for international documentary films shown on the BBC, ARTE, PBS, NHK, and other major television networks, plus at leading film festivals. Among the films: 'The Warning', 'The Russian Revolution' and 'Slaves of the Sword'.
After a successful career in documentary film, Paul dedicated his time to passing on his expertise in a way affordable for everyone. His online courses count over 40,000 students in 168 countries. He was approached by several authors and ended up narrating twenty-six audiobooks. In 2019, Paul founded Brilliantio as a publisher of Ideas That Matter.