Voice Acting Masterclass for Audiobooks & Narrations
What you'll learn
- You'll learn how to get started in the voice acting industry with your own home recording facility into any of the four “worlds” explained in the course.
- You'll discover how to develop a wide variety of different character voices using our unique “Character Control Panel”. You’ll find new voice styles!
- How you can find work in video games, how they audition to select the voices they want and how to interpret scripts.
- How you can get regular work as an audiobook narrator and to make fiction books really stand out creating different voices for each character.
- You'll learn how to create voice showreels that stand out from your competition and deliver them in a format the agencies and production companies need.
- How to “get into the zone” before any recording session so you perform at your BEST every time!
- How to set up your own quality recording facility at home to save money on hiring external studios.
- You’ll understand the different systems of earning an income as an audiobook narrator and we’ll give you agreement templates you are welcome to customise.
- How to fight fatigue in the voice booth on long recording sessions.
- You'll understand the basics of audio editing using Adobe Audition and other similar programs.
- And understand the world of the audiobook and the ACX system that puts narrators and authors together, and how you’ll get paid.
- You should be excited about wanting to take your acting or voiceover skills to the next level of being a trained Voice Actor, where you can offer character voices and be much more flexible with your voice.
- You should have an open mind and be able to criticise your current voice and narration skills.
- You should be prepared – to prepare! Solid preparation is key to getting the best results – the best voice actors rehearse and try out new voices all the time for new fiction audiobook characters or for parts in video games and cartoons - if you want great results, you should be prepared to do the same.
- You’ll need an audio recording device; a phone in a quiet area is fine to start with, but we have extensive detailed information as to how to set up a professional recording facility at your home.
Have you ever wanted to experience the exciting World of Voice Acting and become a true “Voice Actor?”
In other words, not just earning an income from recording promos, commercials and general announcer scripts as a voiceover, but actually learning how to boost your voice’s flexibility to perform character voices and to act in various audio scenarios!
Wouldn’t you like to use your voice, playing characters in animations, cartoons and in the ever-expanding video game industry?
And how about providing narrations for audio books, where you need to have realistic voice acting skills for the character voices?
Imagine having everything you need all in one place to help you;
- Work from home in any of the four “Worlds” of Voiceover, Audiobooks, Animation and Game Recording!
- Follow the simple steps to take you from beginner to an in-demand Voice Actor with your own home studio, winning online auditions.
- Boost your existing voiceover income by offering acting skills and a bigger range of character voices and accents.
- Create an almost infinite variety of character voices using our unique voice generator system, the Character Control Panel!
- You'll discover the number one reason why voice showreels are rejected by Voice Actor agents.
- And so much more...
With 25,500+ students, a consistent rating of 4.5 out of 5-star reviews and THOUSANDS of 5-star reviews.. you can rest assured you'll be in good hands!
About the Instructors:
Peter Baker has been a presenter and producer / director at broadcasters, both for the BBC and ITV Granada and has been a Voice Actor for over 40 years, with hundreds of game, animation and audiobook credits.
Peter is the author and presenter of many best-selling courses on Udemy and other platforms, featuring voice improvement, the voiceover business, presentation techniques for video, business writing, freelance working and corporate conference presentation.
Katy Brody has worked in broadcasting for many years and is a voice actor, TV presenter and narrator specialising in fiction and factual audiobooks, eLearning and in the corporate world. She is also a TV set designer, a personal wardrobe and hair consultant and works regularly on network TV commercials and dramas.
By the end of this course...
You'll have EVERYTHING you need to create a successful Voice Acting Career!
How to find work in video games, how they audition and select voices and how to interpret scripts.
How to get regular work as an audiobook narrator and to make fiction books really stand out creating different voices for each character.
You’ll understand the different systems of earning an income as an audiobook narrator and we’ll even give you agreement templates you are welcome to customise and use.
And so much more!
So, are YOU excited about taking your acting or voiceover skills to the next level of being a fully trained Voice Actor, where you can offer a wider range of voice styles and character voices to eager video game production companies and audiobook authors?!
If you're ready to get started in voice acting for audiobooks, games and animations -- quickly and efficiently -- then sign up to this Voice Acting Course today!
Why Start Now?
Right now, Voice Acting is a blazing hot opportunity! One that you really don't want to miss out on! Fortunately, you have a distinct advantage... No other course offers the same learning style, actionable steps and real-world examples that you'll find here!
Enrol today and start seeing results in your next audio recording.
(Don't forget Udemy offers a 30-Day 100% money back guarantee - so there's no risk involved if it's not for you).
Thank you for your time!
We can't wait to help you become a successful voice actor, so you can start enjoying all the wonderful benefits in brings.
- Peter Baker
P.S. We'd love to get to know more about you and your goals for taking this course! So enrol in This Voice Acting Masterclass now, introduce yourself in the Q&A and lets begin this exciting adventure today!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone from all levels whether you're just getting started or you already have experience and want to improve your skills and grow your business.
- Existing voiceovers who want to “up their game” by adding flexible voice styles and character style voices so they can convincingly act in video games, audio book narrations and animations.
- Trained actors who wish to supplement their income by learning the skills of a Voice Actor.
- Authors who wish to make audiobook versions of their own works. This course will explain in detail the entire production process, whether the authors wish to narrate themselves or hire another voice actor.
- Anybody wishing to earn an income at home. Although most “high-end” video games and cartoons still are directed in external studios, a home studio is essential for demos and for recording most indie game voices.
Voiceover Masterclass provides you with voice training, presentation skills, video production courses and much more...
Over 103,000 students and 8 Best Selling Courses!
Voiceover Masterclass exists to help you succeed in life. Each course has been hand-tailored to teach a specific skill.
Whether you’re trying to learn a new skill from scratch, or want to refresh your memory on something you’ve learned in the past, you’ve come to the right place.
Education makes the world a better place. Make your world better with new skills.
Our courses can be watched 24/7 wherever you are. Most courses have fully downloadable training resources so you can take them with you. You can also view them on mobile devices with the Udemy mobile app.
All courses have a 30-day money-back guarantee so that you can check it out, make sure it’s the right course for you, and get a refund if it’s not.
I'm Peter Baker, a UK based voice over, a former BBC news announcer and ITV Granada presenter and the voice of literally thousands of commercials, training films, phone prompts and promo presentations for clients in most countries of the globe
These days, I teach people how to transform their voice and develop presentation skills that wow their audience and leave them wanting more.
I look forward to sharing my almost 40 years of experience with you and teaching you everything you need to know to help you achieve your goals and become successful.