Vocal Warm-ups & Exercises for Business Speakers
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to develop a clear, impactful, speaking voice
- Simple physical warm-ups
- Simple vocal warm-ups
- Simple exercises to engage your breath and support
- No previous experience needed - just an open mind and can-do attitude.
- Willingness to Practice
Politicians, presenters, musicians, actors, singers, CEO’s and commentators all regularly practice vocal techniques in order to have the confidence and skill they need to do their job professionally.
Vocal exercises are often extremely simple and can be done in minutes.
Just a few minutes each day can dramatically improve your vocal quality, breath control and clarity of speech,
It can also help to avoid those common, uncomfortable experiences sometimes encountered when speaking such as; dry-throat, occasional stutters, speaking too quietly, running out of breath or generally sounding un-dynamic or afraid.
During the course you’ll learn how to
- Warm up physically
- Activate your breath and support muscles
- Warm up vocally
- Anyone called upon to speak in their profession
- Business folk
- Public speakers
- Those looking to improve their speaking quality
- Those looking to speak with clarity, confidence and ease