Clear and Simple VMware vSAN 6.7 (Virtual SAN)
What you'll learn
- Configure, Monitor, Optimize, and Design VMware vSAN deployments
- Create shared storage for vSphere Clusters using the local capacity of ESXi hosts
- A basic understanding of VMware vSphere and virtualization in general
Are you looking for VMware vSAN Training? Do you want to learn from an experienced trainer who makes complex concepts simple and easy to understand? If so, you have found the right course!
I am a VMware Certified Instructor who has taught thousands of hours of live training directly for VMware. Most lectures in this course are 5 - 15 minutes long. A few deeper topics are slightly longer. This course gives you a strong understanding of vSAN.
You will learn about vSAN concepts like Hyrbird and All-Flash architectures, Storage Policies, how to create a vSAN cluster, how vSAN handles failures, and much much more.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn about software defined storage using VMware vSAN
- Students that are building VMware, vSphere, and virtualization knowledge
I am the owner of TrainerTests and have delivered thousands of hours of official live training to my students, and I love teaching people new skills.
I provide video training unlike any other organization. I believe in using high quality illustrations and animations to simply complex concepts. In my courses you will get the technical depth that you need, with a focus on making sure that you completely understand the underlying concepts.
Please feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn, I always enjoy making new contacts with my students!