Clear and Simple NSX-T 3.0 (VCP-NV 2021 2V0-41.20)
What you'll learn
- Describe the features of the NSX-T Service Router, such as NAT, VPN, and Load Balancing.
- Describe basic network concepts such as ARP, MTU, Spanning Tree, Routing, and Switching.
- Understand key concepts related to VMware NSX-T Switching, Routing, and Security.
- Understand vSphere networking components and terminology, including Standard and Distributed Virtual Switches, VMNICs, vNIC, and VM Port Groups.
- A basic understanding of networking and virtualization concepts will be helpful, but is not required.
Are you looking for NSX-T 3.0 Training? Do you want to learn from an experienced trainer who makes complex concepts simple and easy to understand?
I am a VMware Certified Instructor who has taught thousands of hours of live training directly for VMware. Most lectures in this course are 5 - 15 minutes long. A few deeper topics are slightly longer. This course gives you a complete understanding of NSX-T concepts. So join me in becoming an NSX Guru today!
VMware NSX is the most disruptive network technology in recent memory. Demand for employees who understand NSX will continue to grow as the product reaches maturity. This course is designed to help you understand all of the concepts behind NSX-T 3.0. We'll start at the very beginning, and learn basic networking. If you are a vSphere Administrator with a limited networking background this will be very helpful.
NSX-T 3.0 will be covered in a few different sections. First we'll learn the basics about NSX-T 3.0 objects, and differentiate the Management, Control, and Data Planes. From there we'll dig deep into switching and routing functions within NSX-T 3.0. We'll also cover security, and how NSX can provide microsegmentation.
This course will also help you prepare for the VMware VCP-NV 2V0-41.20 exam. The new VCP-NV 2021 Certification can be achieved by passing the NSX-T 3.0 exam that this course is based on. In order to take the VCP-NV exam you will need to complete some course requirements from VMware as well. Be sure to check those out as you prepare to get certified.
Who this course is for:
- This network virtualization course is meant for system administrators and network engineers who need to understand how VMware NSX-T works.
- Anyone planning to take the VCP Network Virtualization exam (2V0-41.20)
I am the owner of TrainerTests,and an official certified trainer for VMware and AWS.
I have delivered thousands of hours of official live training to my students, and I love teaching people new skills.
I am the founder of TrainerTests, which provides video training unlike any other company. I believe in using high quality illustrations and animations to simply complex concepts. in my courses you will get the technical depth that you need, with a focus on making sure that you completely understand the underlying concepts.
Please feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn, I always enjoy making new contacts with my students! I will send any new connections coupon codes with deep discounts for all my classes!