Learn VMware Fusion | Creating VM's on your Mac! DIY HomeLab
What you'll learn
- Learn what VMware Fusion is and why use it
- How to Install and Setup the various VMware Fusion components
- How to Build and Setup Virtual Machines (VM)
- ...and lots lots more.
- Basic to intermediate computer knowledge
- A Mac computer running macOS
Complete VMWare Fusion Install & Administration
In this course we'll give you an overview of VMware Fusion, discussing how to download and setup VMware Fusion on your own Mac desktop or laptop. We'll also talk about how you can start setting up and building your own VM's!
This course will give the necessary skills to get started and will also act as a valuable reference for your continued VMware learning.
In this course we’ll cover -
- What is VMware Fusion.
- Why you would use VMware Fusion
- How to install, setup and configure your own VMware Fusion environment
- How to build, configure and manage Virtual Machines (VM's)
- Become an expert in administering and managing a VMware Fusion setup
Do I need to be an expert?
No, this course is designed for people who may be starting out with Virtualisation, or those who know a littel but want to learn more. It’ll provide an essential foundation for anyone wanting to learn and become more proficient in building and running your own VM's in VMware Fusion.
Why this course?
This course will be easy to understand, and will give you an overview of the necessary steps for you to follow.
Hope you find this course helpful!!
Who this course is for:
- Those wanting to setup their own VMware Fusion lab
- Those wanting to build and setup virtual machines, and run other operating systems
Emilio is an accomplished professional and leader with over 20 years of with experience in IT professional services, digital transformation, infrastructure and operations management. Emilio loves helping people learn and achieve their goals, providing them the skills and expertise to make their professional careers better and more rewarding.
Areas of Expertise include -
- Win Server, macOS + integration
- Storage Architecture
- Virtualisation, VMware
- Cybersecurity Hardening
- IT Governance
- DR and Backup Design