Introduction to VMware Cloud on AWS
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand VMware Cloud on AWS
- Create a Software Defined Datacenter in VMware Cloud on AWS
- Understand Network and Storage concepts
- Create an AWS Account and set up a VPC
- You should have a basic understanding of vSphere 6.5 Foundations
Are you looking for clear, concise VMware Cloud on AWS Training? Do you want to learn from an official VMware Certified Instructor who makes complex concepts simple and easy to understand? Do you need a course that explains key elements of AWS and VMware?
I have taught thousands of hours of live training directly for VMware. Most lectures in this course are 5 - 15 minutes long. A few deeper topics are slightly longer. This course gives you an understanding of VMware Cloud on AWS concepts.
The cloud is coming, and if you are a VMware Administrator now is the time to prepare. This course assumes that you know little about AWS. You will learn the basics, such as pricing, basic architecture, and the how to build your own VMware Cloud SDDC. I have also provided many videos that explain the underlying technologies of the VMware Cloud on AWS, including vSphere, Virtual SAN (VSAN), and VMware NSX.
- System Administrators who need to prepare for VMware Cloud on AWS
- AWS Administrators
- vSphere, NSX, or Virtual SAN (VSAN) Administrators