VMware vSphere Fundamentals
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn to build a lab environment with a mini PC
- Working with ESXi and vCenter Server
- Installing a control center VM
- Using the HTML5 client and the web client
- Performing a cloning operation and using templates
- much more!
- No previous experience with VMR products necessary
- intermediate experience working with computers; including installing operating systems and software
VMware vSphere is an industry-leading virtualization platform.
In this course you'll learn the information necessary to create a full vSphere lab environment, running on a Gigabyte BRIX Mini-PC. After the initial lab creation, using Image Builder and PowerCLI, you'll learn the basics of how the vSphere components work.
We'll then go through the configuration of networking and storage, including VSAN. We'll go through creating a virtual machine and using templates and clones, and then we'll cover using vMotion and Snapshots.
After the completion of this course, you'll have a running VMware vSphere environment for use for exam prep, or to improve your knowledge and experience with vSphere.
- Anyone wanting to learn vSphere and the latest updates