The Complete VMware vSphere 6.5: Beginner to Advanced-pt 2/2
- 12.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Configure and Manage Distributed Resource Scheduler™ DRS & Storage DRS to improve host scalability
- Plan and Implement VMware High availability (HA) and Fault Tolerance (FT)
- Create and Administer Resource Pools, vAPP, Clone, Template and Snapshot
- Migrate virtual machines with VMware vSphere® vMotion®
- Use VMware vSphere® Update Manager™ To Upgrade ESXi and Virtual Machines
- System Administration Experience on Microsoft Windows or Linux operating systems
- Have Some Networking knowledge
- All Needed Software Are Available For Free, or Trial
- Already have enrolled and completed the preview course Part 1/2
Do you want to learn the leading virtualization solution in the world, used by most enterprises?
VMware vSphere is all about abstracting away physical constructs and pooling resources. However, you can take pooling too far and run out of capacity.
In this course, you'll discover how to efficiently administer VMware vSphere 6.5 resources and availability by learning some of the advanced features it has to offer. First, you'll delve into resource management and distributed resource scheduler. Then, you'll explore vSphere availability features like vSphere High Availability (HA), Fault Tolerance (FT). Finally, you'll wrap up by learning about Data Protection, VMware Update Manager and vSphere Security.
By the end of the course You will be able to Build and manage any Virtual Datacenter environment and be more prepared for the VMware Foundations certification and DCV exams.
This course guide provides hands-on instruction and detailed conceptual explanations, anchored by practical applications and real-world examples.
This is the ultimate guide to vSphere, helping administrators master their virtual environment.
What You Will Learn
The course is designed to teach you:
How to do vMotion & Storage vMotion
Configure, and Manage the Distributed Resource Scheduling (DRS & SDRS)
Plan and Implement VMware High availability (HA) and Fault Tolerance (FT)
Create and Administer Resource Pools and vAPP
Clone, Template and Snapshot Virtual Machines
Upgrading ESXi and Virtual Machines
Install and Configure vRealize Operation to perform many monitoring functions
This course requires the following prerequisites:
System administration experience on Microsoft Windows or Linux operating systems.
Already enrolled and completed the preview course, Part 1, that cover the beginners features of VMware vSphere 6.5
PS: Check the Free Preview videos to know more about the course and to be sure you can get accustomed to my accent .
- IT professionals
- Server administrators
- Virtual administrators
- Storage administrators
- Network administrators