VMware vSAN Deploy and Manage 6.7 - Exam Questions : 2VB-601
- This course requires completion of one of the following prerequisites: • Storage administration experience on block or file storage devices • Understanding of concepts presented in the VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V6.5] course
In this course, you will focus on deploying and managing a software-defined storage solution with VMware vSAN™ 6.7. You will learn how vSAN functions as an important component in the VMware software-defined data center. You will gain practical experience with vSAN concepts through the completion of hands-on lab exercises. With real question and answers
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
• Describe the vSAN architecture
• Identify vSAN features and use cases
• Configure vSAN networking components
• Configure a vSAN cluster
• Deploy virtual machines on a vSAN datastore
• Configure virtual machine storage policies
• Perform ongoing vSAN management tasks
• Outline the tasks for upgrading to vSAN 6.6
• Configure vSAN encryption
• Control vSAN resynchronization tasks
• Create and manage nested fault domains
• Use the vSAN health service to monitor health and performance
• Configure a stretched cluster and observe failover scenarios
• Describe vSAN interoperability with VMware vSphere® features and other products
• Plan and design a vSAN cluster
Who this course is for:
- Storage and virtual infrastructure administrators who want to use software-defined storage with vSAN
I am very passionate about teaching IT professionals and freshly graduated IT individuals to enable them to get ahead in Cloud Computing focusing extensively on Microsoft offerings covering Azure and Microsoft 365 services.
Microsoft MVP 2020-21
VMware vExpert 2020 , 2021 & 2022
Mohammed started his career as an Embedded System Engineer in 2010. Within a year, he went on to become a C program developer for communication protocols in Electronics applications mainly focusing on R&D.
In 2013, he moved to the UAE and became a full-time IT Professional supporting Microsoft and VMware solutions for Enterprise organizations in the Middle East. Currently, he works as a consultant for various clients looking to migrate their on-premises workloads to Microsoft 365, Azure, and VMware Cloud technologies.
Mohammed is very passionate about teaching IT professionals and freshly graduated IT individuals to enable them to get ahead in Cloud Computing focusing extensively on Microsoft offerings covering Azure and Microsoft 365 services. He has his own Youtube channel which has been streamed more than 80,000 hours and has 1 Million views within a couple of years. Mohammed also delivers corporate training programs. In addition, he participates in several events for SMBs preparing their team to work on cloud solutions.
Mohammed holds a bachelor’s degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering and has completed several certifications such as MCSA, VMware VCP, vSAN Specialist, Fortinet, Veeam VSTP, VMware vExpert 2020 and Microsoft MVP 2021 .