Vmware Data Center Virtualization Design 2022 Exam 3V0-21.21
Welcome to the VMware Certified Advanced Professional - Data Center Virtualization Design 2022
The course contains 2 practice tests with 100 questions in total, timed to 150 minutes, and the passing score-adjusted at 90% Questions are very similar to the real exam.
* All questions are very similar to the real exam (3V0-21.21) vmware exam.
* For each simulator you have the chance to mark questions for review, saved, and skip questions.
SIMULATOR 1 ------ 50 QUESTIONS
SIMULATOR 2 ------ 50 QUESTIONS
Earning this certification validates that you have advanced knowledge of end-user computing environments and components, and are able to recommend and design VMware solutions to meet specific goals and requirements. This industry-recognized certification improves your credibility among your peers and proves that you have a deep understanding of data center virtualization design principles and methodologies.
Certification path if you hold no VCAP certifications
1. (Required) Earn the VCP-DCV 2021 (Or hold a VCP-DCV 2020) VCP-DCV 2021
2. (Recommended) Attend ONE of the required training courses VMware vSphere: Design [V7]
3. (Required) Review and study the topics and objectives listed in the Exam Guide and pass the qualifying exam: Advanced Design VMware vSphere 7.x (3V0-21.21)
Certification path if you hold a VCAP-DCV Design 2020
Option 1 - Attend ONE of the training courses in 2021 VMware vSphere: Design [V7] 2.
Option 2 - Review and study the topics and objectives listed in the Exam Guide and pass the qualifying exam: Advanced Design VMware vSphere 7.x (3V0-21.21)
Who this course is for:
- Vmware, Virtualization IT Skills Server, VMware vSphere 7.x
Electronic Engineer with an MSc in Biomedical Engineer, wide experience and solid knowledge about Virtualization Systems and Servers environments, with Certifications in VMware VCP DCV Versions (5.0 6.0, 6.5 and 6.7) , Azure Administrator, ITIL Foundations V3, Scrum SCF and 6sigma (Yellow Belt).
Eder is the Global VDI/server administrator for LATAM and US.
Specialities: IT Skills, Project Management, Virtualization infrastructure, Resolution Problems, Server