VMware Basics - Host Client for vSphere ESXi 7
- A basic understanding on VMware and Virtualization
This course will teach you about the HTML5 "Host Client" interface for managing vSphere ESXi 7 hosts.
This course can be used with both the free and paid for versions of vSphere ESXi 7
We will cover:
- Web Interface
- Virtual Machines
Once you have completed this course please see my other courses on
- VMware vCenter Server Appliance (VCSA)
- Google Cloud VMware Engine (GCVE)
- The History of the DataCenter - Mainframes to Virtualization
- NVIDIA GRID for Shared GPU and CUDA on VMware vSphere ESXi
Who this course is for:
- VMware Engineers working with vSphere ESXi 7
- VMware Administrators working with vSphere ESXi 7
- Developers working with vSphere ESXi 7
I Just joined Google as a Customer Engineer (August 2021)
I was previously a Lead Architect and CTO Ambassador at VMware, covering all VMware technologies, Tanzu, Docker and Kubernetes, VMware Cloud on AWS (VMC-on-AWS), Google Cloud VMware Engine and Google Cloud Platform.
I've been a VMware Consultant, Advisor, Trainer or Employee for almost 20 Years, and currently work in the Enterprise Accounts team at VMware UK.
I also have an interest in A.I. & Machine Learning, ARM & RISC-V, DevOps/Agile/Infrastructure-as-code and LEAN manufacturing.