vMix Master Class - Video Production & Live Streaming
What you'll learn
- Become a vMix Master
- Be able to produce advanced live video productions
- Be able to stream produced video to CDN's such as Facebook and YouTube Live
- Understand how to work with cameras, lower thirds, virtual sets and more
- Students will receive a set of 15 professional virtual sets
- You should understand how to use your computer
- You should understand how to use Windows
- You should understand how to use your graphics card
The vMix master class is a complete video production course based around the revolutionary live streaming and recording software. This course will review the basics of professional video production and live streaming which include: titles, overlays, capturing content, live streaming, recording, controllers, shortcuts, working with images, audio, graphics, building cameras shots and much much more!
Who this course is for:
- Take this course if you have a Windows Computer
- Do not take this course if you have a Mac Computer
- Take this course if you want to learn how to live stream
- Take this course if you want to learn how to do video production just like our live show
I am an author, coach, and Chief Streaming Officer for the Streamgeeks. I also work at PTZOptics, a company that is an industry leader in affordable live streaming technology. We host a live show on YouTube Live every Friday and we hope to help the world better understand live streaming and technology it takes to produce amazing video content!
I host a live show on YouTube Live called "PTZOptics Live" where we review the latest in the live streaming and video conferencing industry. This is the basis of our live streaming innovation where you can learn quite a lot of about the industry.
I have worked in the professional audio visual industry for over 10 years. Each of the companies I have worked with have kept me involved in designing, building and operating live streaming and video conferencing systems. Throughout my career continue to help others in video communication projects.