VITILIGO - Nutrition & Lifestyle to manage this disease
What you'll learn
- Vitiligo - The condition Micheal Jackson had.
- Nutrition and lifestyle research to help this condition.
- Scientific research to back specific recommendations towards better disease management.
- Supplements that help Vitiligo.
- Learn how Herbs and Ayurveda products have helped Vitiligo patients for thousands of years.
- Healthier gut being the best investment for Vitiligo.
Vitiligo | Lifestyle Management| Healthy Eating| Ancient Ayurvedic Power|
VITILIGO is a progressive depigmentation of the skin (appearing as white patches), thereby having a tremendous psycho-social, emotional as well as nutritive impact on the quality of life today. Unfortunately the chronic nature of the disease, lack of appropriate knowledge and unpredictable therapies prove to be highly demoralizing and disfiguring in all races; which brings us to a direction of finding a better treatment response for them.
Almost 2% of the population worldwide are victims of the disease which equalizes to approximately 150 million! Even the legend Micheal Jackson was burdened with vitiligo.
So here is what I have got for you in the course:
1) A scientific backup of interesting studies and database that will help you to find short, simple and effective remedies for Vitiligo.
2) A powerful and straight forward learning tool to establish yourself as future therapists and nutritionists.
3) To empower, educate and enlighten your clients about the disease and helping them to manage it in the best possible ways.
4) Gain the power to make better choices and grab health in a way you would have never done before!
A dip into the insights you would gain from the course:
Enlightenment about the progressive nature of the disease.
Distinguish between the size and origin of the patches.
Identify 10+ triggers from your periodic lifestyle.
Learn about the genesis that triggers the white patches.
Figure out the triggering compounds in dyes and skin lightening creams.
Discover 5+ super foods on your plate that counter vitiligo
Learn how 3 identified strains of bacteria enhances the immune response towards vitiligo.
Why rigorous exercise is forbidden in vitiligo.
8 dietary supplements every vitiligo patient must know about.
Discover the remedies given by ancient ayurveda 100 of years ago.
Promise which I make:
A person having vitiligo needs this knowledge. The medical fraternity has simply classified it as an autoimmune disease. Nutrition is the only choice for the bearer of this condition. This course will give you confidence and advisory guidance to handling your client's vitiligo condition.
1. Ms Prapti Ruia
MSc Food and Nutrition, Nutritionist at QUA Nutrition - Signature Nutrition Clinic
2. Ms Gayatri Shanbhag
MSc Nutrition and Dietetics, Dietitian at Ryan's Research
Audio and Video
3. Mr Mradul Sharma
Marketing Executive at QUA Nutrition - Signature Nutrition Clinic
For queries related to course call +91 7353231600
Who this course is for:
- Beauty Therapists
- Skin Technicians
- Vitiligo patients and family members
- Medical students
- Paramedical Professors
- Naturopathy/Ayurvedic Practitioners
- Holistic physicians
- Public Health Experts
- Health Counselors
Hi! For at least twenty years I have dedicated my life to understanding the science of food. It has been my life mission to change the way you eat. As a nutrition coach it is my responsibility to educate and guide people towards healthier options and choosing foods that heal the body.
My core philosophy is
There is no one miracle food
All diets are bound to fail
The only sure way to learn how your body balances and accepts food
Remove foods that are triggers (those that don’t agree with us)
Find the foods that make your body feel like a million bucks
Use science like blood testing, allergy testing and genetic testing to guide you with precision.
MSc Clinical Biochemistry - Goa Medical College
MSc Food Biotechnology - University of Strathclyde
Health Coach - Institute of Integrative Nutrition
IOC Diploma in Sports Nutrition