13 Vitamins for optimal health.
What you'll learn
- Understand what are vitamins.
- Recognize 13 essential vitamins
- Identify fat soluble and water soluble vitamins.
- Differentiate natural and synthetic vitamins.
- Vitamin supplements and supplement facts
- Recognize excess and deficiency of vitamin symptoms.
- Effect of cooking and air exposure on vitamins
- Vitamin intake precautions
- When to take vitamins?
- Vitamin intake tips for restricted diets such as vegan, low carb ,Gluten free ,Poleo
By end of this course
You will learn what are essential vitamins and their role in health and wellbeing.
Course will cover subjects such as what are good source of natural vitamins, what is their role in human body, when and how to take vitamin supplements, how to choose good quality vitamin supplements.
Course contain number of quizzes to support your learning.
You will learn everything you need to know including:
Understand what are vitamins.
Recognize 13 vitamins essential for human health.
Identify fat soluble and water soluble vitamins.
Recognize excess and deficiency of vitamin symptoms.
Vitamin intake tips for restricted diets such as vegan, low carb ,Gluten free , Poleo
Vitamin supplements and supplement facts
How to read supplement labels.
When to take vitamins?
How to choose good quality vitamin supplement.
additional chapter covers role of vitamins in athletes diet and effect on performance.
Vitamin intake recommendations for athletes
and much, much more!
By the end of this course, you will know more about vitamins and be well on your way to improve your health.
You will know how to plan your diet to get all required vitamins .
Athletes may benefit by applying gained knowledge to get prepared for sport events and competitions.
You will become more aware and knowledgeable by enrolling today!
Gain knowledge to Improve you health and wellbeing.
Who this course is for:
- Healthy lifestyle enthusiasts
- Anyone practicing restricted diet .
- People planning to starts weight loss program.
- Athletes planning weight cut.
- Athletes looking to emphasize their sports performance.
- Sports practitioners
- Older people vulnerable for vitamin deficiency.
- People practicing vegan, low carb, gluten free diets.
My Name is Faiq Ismayilov .
I am NESTA certified Sports Nutrition specialist.
Certified nutritionist and anti -age specialist .
As a person who trained in combat sports for number of years I realized role of nutrition in sports performance as well as role of nutrition in wellbeing and health.
Being an engineer as a primary specialization I have started studying nutrition. Implemented gained nutritional knowledges into my eating habits that has totally changed my life . That brought me significant improvement both on my work performance as well as sports performance.
I am passionate about inspiring and educating others about nutrition, health ,fitness and sports .
I share my knowledge about healthy living through online training courses and programs.