Vitamins for optimal health and sports performance.
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand what are vitamins.
- Recognize 13 essential vitamins
- Identify fat soluble and water soluble vitamins.
- Differentiate natural and synthetic vitamins.
- Vitamin supplements and supplement facts
- Recognize excess and deficiency of vitamin symptoms.
- Effect of cooking and air exposure on vitamins
- Vitamin intake precautions
- When to take vitamins?
- Vitamin intake tips for restricted diets such as vegan, low carb ,Gluten free ,Poleo
You will learn what are essential vitamins and their role in health and wellbeing.
Course will cover subjects such as what are good source of natural vitamins, when and how to take vitamin supplements, how to choose good quality vitamin supplements.
You will learn everything you need to know including:
Understand what are vitamins.
Recognize 13 essential vitamins
Identify fat soluble and water soluble vitamins.
Recognize excess and deficiency of vitamin symptoms.
Vitamin intake tips for restricted diets such as vegan, low carb ,Gluten free , Poleo
Vitamin supplements and supplement facts
When to take vitamins?
How to choose good quality vitamin supplement.
Role of vitamins in athletes diet and effect on performance.
Vitamin intake recommendations for athletes
and much, much more!
By the end of this course, you will know more about vitamins and be well on your way to improve your health. You will know how to plan your diet to get all required vitamins as well as apply your knowledge to get prepared for sport events and competitions. You will become more aware and knowledgeable by enrolling today!
- Healthy lifestyle enthusiasts
- Anyone practicing restricted diet .
- People planning to starts weight loss program.
- Athletes planning weight cut.
- Athletes looking to emphasize their sports performance.
- Sports practitioners
- Older people vulnerable for vitamin deficiency.
- People practicing vegan, low carb, gluten free diets.