Vital Study for Inventors & Entrepreneurs
- Clear your mind and prepare yourself to concentrate.
If you are serious about developing your ideas, do yourself a favor and study this vital series before you do anything else. It will save you a lot of time and a lot of money.
The course is divided into seven lectures of fresh, vital and applicable insights and a mini documentary feature presentation from a non profit organization that has been helping inventors and entrepreneurs for over 45 years; Learn how to avoid the crippling mistakes and dangerous pitfalls inventors and entrepreneurs face on the way to the marketplace.
- Intro: Green2Gold has a Heart and we will be adding even more Love to your Precious Inventions
- The Pitfalls of Information Seeking
- Crippling Mistakes in Hiring a Coach or a Mentor
- The Merry Go-Round of Paying for Entrepreneurial or Inventor Services
- Lets talk Funding Temptations
-Has the World Misunderstood Investing? I know the USA has.
- Case Study: Mini Documentary of Green2Gold Inventors & Entrepreneurs
At the end of the series you will have the option of getting a personal GREAT IDEA Invention Guidance & Analysis by Green2Gold Expert Prof. Alan Tratner. Contact us when you are ready.
The GREAT IDEA Invention Guidance & Analysis is an in-depth confidential evaluation of your idea, concept, product or invention, enterprise or non profit to determine viability, potential success, intellectual property opportunities, pathways of commercialization, options and next action steps forward.
This video series was Written & Created by World Responsible Industries.
Who this course is for:
- Inventors, Entrepreneurs, Creative People, People with ideas
- 06:56Green2Gold Has a Heart
- 03:27Vital Study for Inventors & Entrepreneurs: Information Seeking
- 03:47Vital Study for Inventors & Entrepreneurs: Hiring Coaches & Experienced Mentors
- 03:57Vital Study for Inventors & Entrepreneurs: Paying for Services
- 01:24Vital Study for Inventors & Entrepreneurs: Money
Lielle Arad is COO of Green2Gold and is the Co-Chair, along with Alan Tratner for the Environmental Education Group. Lielle is 100% dedicated to the responsibility aspect of all Environmental Education Group projects. Lielle is a Certified Professional Ontological Coach since 2001, and has professionally and personally coached Non-Profit Leaders, Entrepreneurs, Mothers, Celebrities, Trauma Victims and Adolescents. Lielle was one of the founders of the Addiction Academy, as well as founded and developed ‘The Evolving Mother’, a support training program, and ‘MotherBank’, a complimentary currency system, as well as a Media Company. Lielle also has extensive college level teaching experience, sales and management experience, and is the proud mother of three.