Visualizing Data Structures and Algorithms in Java
- 19.5 hours on-demand video
- 57 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Step by Step approach to visualize Data Structures and Algorithms
- Students will master in and out of Algorithms and Data Structures through visualization
- Able to code Interview questions on Algorithms and Data Structures
- Master commonly asked coding interview questions
- Will able to solve dozens of different problems
- Code an implementation of each data structure, so you understand how they work under the covers
- Useful for cracking Big Job Hunters like Microsoft, Google, Amazon, Oracle, Facebook, Yahoo and many more
- Useful for Competitive Programming, Competitive Examinations and Coding Contests etc
- The basics of Java programming.
- Any IDE - Eclipse, Netbeans or IntelliJ
Want to land a software engineering job in the IT industry? This course - 'Visualizing Data Structures and Algorithms in Java' is here to help. The course walks you through multiple Java algorithms, data structures problems and their solutions with step by step visualizations, so that you are actually learning instead of blindly memorizing solutions.
1. Animated slide. (To make visualization of algorithms faster)
2. Coding algorithm on IDE.
3. Source code
The course covers topics such as -
3. Singly Linked List
4. Doubly Linked List
5. Circular Singly Linked List
8. Binary Tree
9. Binary Search Tree
11. Priority Queues and Heaps
16. Trie Data Structure
17. Dynamic Programming
and many more ...
- Beginners to Algorithms and Data Structures
- Java Programmers who want to learn Algorithms and Data Structures
- Computer Science Students
- Software working professionals who wants to learn Data Structures & Algorithms and get a job in top product based companies.