Visualization : Age 13 and 14
- Reading and Understanding basic English
- A4 Papers and Basic Stationary like Pencils, Colours,etc.
Visualization is a skill which everyone has by default, but there are only few who use it correctly and are aware of its applications in real life.
So this course will make you learn the applications and awareness of Visualization in real life and also help you learn the two 21st century Traits namely Problem Solving and Decision making.
Futurz Xplored is an ISO certified education company that aims at address the 21st Century educational needs. Genesis of Futurz Xplored was a result of extensive global research of over a decade by eminent academician from across the world. Currently Futurz Xplored is impacting the lives of 100000+ students, teachers & professionals annually, through 2000+ schools & independent campuses in India, China, USA & Canada. Range of educational programmes: In School programme Global 100 Innovation Schools, After School programme, Do it Yourself, Kits for teachers & parents, Workshops and Independent Campuses called as (i297).
- An Enthusiastic Learner
- A child of Age 13 to 14 years old or of Grade 7 to 8
- Promo for the course03:09
- Introduction to FX04:05
- Introduction to Design 4 School04:14
- Course Overview01:34
- Visualization Exercise 11 question
- Visualization Exercise 21 question
- Visualization Exercise 31 question
- Visualization Exercise 41 question
- Visualization Exercise 51 question
- Visualization Exercise 61 question
- Assignment 1 : Apply your learnings00:41
- Discussion with Mr. Rohit Swarup01:54
- Expert View04:14
- Example Exercise 100:32
- Example Exercise 200:46
- Example Exercise 300:41
- Example Exercise 400:39
- Example Exercise 500:34
- Visualization References05:57
Skilled at educating Design Thinking, Design Clinic and Design-Innovation Tools
Futurz Xplored pioneered the design pedagogy intervention in India through the launch of specialized programs for Corporate, Higher Education Institutions & K12 Schools. A diverse group of interdisciplinary academicians and professionals forms the Futurz team. Over the last 15 years Futurz team has impacted over 1,00,000 students, professionals, academicians.