Visual Studio Code hacks to boost your edition productivity.
- Mac Os (*), Linux or Windows Computer and Visual Studio Code Installed
- Desire to Learn and Increase Productivity While Working With Visual Studio Code
- Basic edition and coding knowledge in other editors
- (*) The shortcuts can change between platforms
We will use graphic abstractions ( mind maps, concept maps, etc ) for explaining different concepts and solving different visual studio code situations.
As english is my second language feel free to put more speed in the explanations.
The goal of this course is that you can have tools for editing in better way through a good understanding about the relations between different components of visual studio code, shortcuts and how-tos strategies in order to boost your edition productivity .
We can see new techniques in the visual studio code 2019 version as:
Preserve case in Search and Replace.
Go to Line supports negative line numbers.
Multi-line search in Find.
This course will be improved constantly with new versions of visual studio code as well with even more strategies.
#VSCode 2019 tricks and tips
#edition shortcuts and strategies
- Developers who want to improve his edition productivity.
- Developers who wants to know a general knowledge and inner relationships between components.
- Developers who want to improve the way of using vs code.
- Welcome to this course that will boost your edition productivity in vs code 201901:01
- Why do we make abstractions of the reality?05:36
- How to increase speed reading02:51
- How to increase typing speed07:10
- How to install visual studio code 201903:22
- User Interface First Sight04:24
- Saying Hello Exercise03:52
- 33 File Exercise12:13
- Splitting layout08:16
- Selecting sidebars and panels06:09
- Minimap and Breadcrumbs07:24
- Accessing Parts03:16
- Search Activity Bar11:10
- Extensions Activity Bar07:17
- Basic movements08:53
- Beautify vs uglify05:50
- Emmet expressions14:34
- Snippet creation07:22
- Selecting columns by condition04:24
- Name and surname05:04
- Selecting columns06:07
- Copying lines03:32
- Delete lines07:10
- Html Workflow07:49
LightningThought : mind map for maths and programming
In order to transform impossible problems to mastered problems is good to have different tools and that is the reason LightningThought was born.
I am a computer science engineer who is focused in web development, seo, web design, backend, etc in order to get startup apps.
I like to improve myself everyday and I apply this concept in all the aspects of my life.