Visual Merchandising Course For Retailers and Students
- 2 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Become a confident Visual Merchandiser when you understand the key display principles which are featured on the course.
- Learn the most effective way to handle and dress mannequins.
- Understand the principles needed to create an eye catching store window.
- Gain a good understanding of how to create a “hot spot “or promotional area which can be linked to your store window.
- Find out the current Visual Merchandising techniques which are used by current retailers and how these can help to improve not only your profits but also create an inspiring shopping experience for your customer.
- I will teach you the link selling techniques which I have used which have resulted in a 20-25% increase for my retailers.
- Understand how to create an effective store layout which will help you to achieve great customer flow throughout your store.
- For students: I will talk to you about the best ways to get into the Visual Merchandising industry.
- No previous Visual Merchandising or retail experience is required. As I will teach you the basic techniques from scratch.
- Notepad and pen to take notes is essential
Visual Merchandising & Window Dressing training course has been specifically created to give you the knowledge to become a Visual Merchandising expert, transform your existing shop and enable you to upskill your retail sales team using current Visual Merchandising techniques which I have gained after 20 years industry experience in London.
Perfect for Retailers or Students. I show you highly practical solutions for Visual Merchandising in today’s retail industry.
There are over 40 videos covering the following subjects;
- Visual Merchandising techniques
- How to create an effective store window displays
- Mannequin handling and dressing
- The importance of great link selling
- How to create effective store layouts which will help to encourage the customers flow around the store
- Independent and larger retailers who want to upskill their existing teams on becoming Visual Merchandising experts.
- Students who want to learn a new skill or are looking to get into the Visual Merchandising industry.
Key VM techniques explained when merchandising a product range.
My recommended places on where to find current retail inspiration