Visual Effects for Games in Unity - Stylized Explosion
What you'll learn
- Learn how to create a Stylized Explosion.
- Learn Shader Graph for stylized effects.
- Learn Visual Effects for Games.
- Learn Unity Particle System.
- Learn how to create textures by hand and with Material Maker.
- Unity: Basic to Intermediate
- Krita or Photoshop: Basic
- Material Maker: Basic
- Blender: Basic
- Graphic Tablet Helps
- Unity 2022.1 Preferably
Get ready to create Stylized Explosions in Unity with the Particle System!
What a great adventure this is, being able to create cool explosions for games! Not only explosions, you will dive into the creation of stylized special effects for games! With this techniques you can create so many cool effects!
We will have quick overview of the Particle System by creating some sparks. Then we move on to the epic process of creating a Stylized Explosion area of effect.
With this course you will also learn:
1) How to create simple and advanced Shader Graphs like Pan, Masks, Distortions, Erosions, Parallax Occlusion and more;
2) Create original Textures from scratch and 3D Meshes;
3) How to use Material Maker to create unique procedural node-based textures;
4) How to create hand-painted Flipbook animations;
5) VFX techniques that work in VR;
6) Create Stylized Smoke;
7) And more.
We will have a look at the workflow of Shader Graph and see how to combine with the Particle System to create fantastic Real-Time visual effects for games!
What are you waiting for? You can learn Stylized VFX for games right now! It will take you from a Beginner standpoint to an Intermediate level in Unity Visual Effects. Plus you will watch some cool tips & tricks and get familiar with the Unity Particle System, a tool used in all the games made with Unity!
Course made with Unity URP in 2021.2.11. Compatible with 2020, 2021, 2022 and HDRP.
A great addition to your portfolio or a great start! Join now!
Who this course is for:
- Game Developers
- Unity Beginners or Veterans
- Unreal Beginners or Veterans
- VFX Beginner
- 3D Generalists
- Digital Artists in General
Hey there, I'm Gabriel Aguiar and I'm a Game VFX Artist.
I've been working in the Game industry for 10 years as a Game Designer, 3D Generalist, Programmer but mainly as a Special Effects artist for games.
I'm eager to share my knowledge in Udemy with my straight to the point courses. I'm sure they will help you.
Feel free to contact me if you have any doubts.