Visual C# and ADO.NET Programming
- 9.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- By the end of the course, you should be comfortable developing and deploying basic business applications from Problem domain to Business Solutions using C# and ADO (dot) NET.
- Little or no programming experience is assume at a beginner level
This is a 9-hours comprehensive project-based course that covers everything required to develop and deploy a fully-functional, data-driven application from Business Needs, Graphic User Interface Design, Complex User Input Validations, ADO.NET Secure Database Programming, Searching Mechanism, Printing Functionality, Payroll Computation, Reporting Facilities, Multiple Document Interface & MenuStrip, Registration & Log In functionality, System Implementation and Deployment.
This is a Beginner's-Level course, and the goal here is to learn some basic C# and ADO.NET programming concepts, using a project-based approach.
By the end of the course, you should be comfortable developing and deploying a basic business applications from Problem domain to Business Solutions.
- Any one interested in developing lightweight data-driven application development using C# programming language.