The Vision of Your Most Influential Self
What you'll learn
- Uncovering what gets in the Way
- • Retrieving, replaying, rewriting, and recreating the story (or stories) you tell yourself is critical for success. Do you KNOW what they are? If not you will learn. Then we will work though changing it.
- Goal Setting: The “Melinda Mae” Method
- Achieving Success
- • Learn how reclaim your vision, to stay focused and balanced as life gets in the way of creating your vision!
- Understand the 6 Core Influencers in YOUR Life
- Learn bold techniques to revolutionize and actively achieve all you desire. Ann’s planning strategy included.
- pen, pencils, crayons - your creative self! Maybe a journal for note taking. If you have the ability to watch the videos and load the handouts, an open heart and mind is all that you will need!
- It is highly recommended you get Ann's book: "The Influence Factor" to accompany this class. It can be purchased on Amazon
Create a vision of your truest calling. Ann Evanston has a Masters Degree in psychology, and will lead you through a 5-step system for creating your "Vision of Your most Influential Self" which can be used to build your long term business success AND create more than just big dreams, it is a discovery of authentic living. Through refining how THE PRESENT fits into your vision of your best self, you can create your goals, understand that will become your life. Ann will lead you through activities that will inspire your best self, and motivate the change necessary to achieve it.
Using her techniques, you will learn how to:
- creatively find balance in your vision while achieving all you desire
- understand energetically how you should show up to attract what you want
- design an inspiring vision board that moves your heart and spirit
- share your vision with others to manifest your results
- balance your vision with who you are AND what you desire
- uncover what gets in the way from success
- know what passionately motivates YOU
Learn why a vision board and a dream board are two different things. (A vision broad is not necessary a requirement in this course, you CAN develop your Influential Self using a journal or note pad as well)! Developing your most Influential Self can happen ANY time of the year, and actually happens DAILY - this program will show you how!
Who this course is for:
- women high achievers, business men and women wanting a new approach to setting authentic goals.
Ann M. Evanston, M.A., has over 15 years training, program development and management experience. With an extensive background in developing leaders from first level to executive, she has developed programs and presented seminars to diverse populations and workforces. Ann’s speaking career began in seventh grade where she participated in Toastmasters and competed in Oratory. She has always dreamed of being a speaker and trainer! Ann has spoken in front of audiences ranging from as small as ten to as large as five thousand. Ann had the honor of speaking in front of 10,000 people when she was the MC for the Push for Excellence Program at the Tacoma Dome in 1985. Ann’s passion is developing people to be the best they can be, to discover their inner warrior and voice. Her desire to create highly productive positive people has lead her to study and present in closely interconnected areas. She specializes in giving outstanding presentations in topics related to influence, leadership, and empowerment. She is the author of “The Influence Factor: A Journey to Discovering Your Influential Voice.” In addition to Ann M. Evanston’s course and keynote speeches, she works one-on-one with individuals as a personal coach to continue to uplevel their success. Founder of a local chapter sorority that focused on building self-esteem in women, and a transitional living program designed to teach independent and self-sufficient living to homeless young women, as well as President/Owner of AME Institute (dba Warrior-Preneur), Ann has extensive start-up organizational development experience. She has a strong passion for working with women and inspiring them to be happy and live life with greatness. Ann’s non-profit experience as a Program Manager and Executive Director has allowed her experience in working with Boards of Directors to develop programs. She has also served on two boards; one for the Women’s Business Exchange and the other as president for Autumn Tree Productions, a non-profit serving to educate people about all forms of child abuse. She has been named a “Top Leadership Consultant” by about(dot)com Ann Evanston holds a Master’s degree in Psychology/Training and Organizational Development from Antioch University Seattle and an undergraduate degree in Sociology from Whitman College. Her undergraduate thesis, “Judged by the Company they Keep: The Stigmatization of Wives of Prison Inmates,” has been published by the American Society of Criminology and presented in San Francisco, New Orleans, and Portland Oregon. She is certified by Development Dimensions International and the Leadership Pipeline. Ann has also been an Executive Managing Director of the San Francisco Chapter of eWomenNetwork, the largest organization for promoting women and their businesses worldwide. As a speaker and seminar leader, those watching have stated that Ann is “highly entertaining,” “insightful,” “knowledgeable,” and “thought-provoking.” She is an energetic, fun-loving, wise and professional speaker and trainer, who will make your audience laugh, challenge them to think, push them to excel, and move them to achieve more in their lives. They will leave with a sense of who they are, and excited to find the warrior within. For more information about working with Ann, as well as topics and services provided by Warrior-Preneur, please contact us at 415-906-0064, or firstname.lastname@example.org