Virtualization on Oracle VirtualBox - Basic to Advanced
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Run Oracle VM VirtualBox Securely
- Getting the most out of software tools
- Create, Manage, and Connect virtual machines.
- Dedication and training of the activities presented
- Have a computer with internet access
- Computer must have Intel VTx or AMDv functions enabled
- Computer with 4GB of RAM or more and 30GB free on HD
A message for you: If you want to save time and money by creating complete labs, testing tools and learning how to program with different systems, this course is for you!
At the end of the course, you will be able to perform the basic and more complex operations, settings and adjustments in Oracle VM VirtualBox.
During the course, we will talk about the installation of different systems, and we will test even the command line operations of VirtualBox.
- Professionals from different areas
- Students of Networks, DevOps, Infrastructure, Hacking and Programming
First, open your terminal app and insert these commands:
sudo apt update (your password gonna be required)
sudo apt install VirtualBox