About This Course
In a very short space of time, the pandemic changed the way we worked. You may have worked remotely for an extended period of time. Or perhaps you are continuing to work virtually and now spend a small amount of time in the office?
As we navigated the ‘new normal’ of working from home, the uncertainty around the pandemic undoubtedly increased stress and overwhelm. It’s important to ensure this continued adjustment doesn’t lead to burnout.
This course shares tools and tips to set yourself boundaries, increase your energy and enhance your productivity.
What Will You Learn On This Course?
Through a series of short video lectures and exercises, you’ll learn:
- How to practise 'virtual relating' with a 3-step process
- How to connect more deeply over video calls with clients and colleagues
- How to 'plan your joy' and stay balanced throughout the day
- How to increase your productivity levels - How to self-attune and tune into others
- How to combat screen fatigue
- How to improve your boundary setting and plan your joy
Who Is This Course For?
This course is for anyone working remotely and virtually looking to improve their productivity. It is for anyone who is relatively new to home working, who struggles with distractions and who wants to connect more deeply with others over video calls. Are you ready to become a virtual-working whizz - one who is balanced, energised and productive? Let's get started!