Virtual Teams - Design your successful remote team culture
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 6 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to establish a high-performance and engaging culture with your virtual team.
- Define the purpose of your team.
- Identify the behaviours, values and expectations you share with your team.
- Select the norms and rules you as a team want to work by to be successful.
- Choose methods and tools to foster engagement and motivation at work.
- Experience working with and in a virtual team is a plus but not a must.
- You want to actively design your team culture.
In this course, we will design your customized team culture that makes your remote team more productive and engaged. I will guide you through a variety of activities and with every task, you will get closer to your ideal team culture.
Build A Strong Bonded Team To Save Money And Time And Be More Productive
Find ideas on how to engage with your team.
Get active in various exercises and design your ideal team culture.
Share the course tasks with your team and create your team culture together.
Recognize different ways on how to foster team culture in remote teams.
Team Culture Is The Backbone Of Every Company.
Did you know that 86 % of Millenials would consider a pay-cut to be able to work for a company whose culture and values align with their own? Team culture is your biggest marketing tool to attract new talents.
Plus, teams with a great team culture are more productive, efficient, and show higher engagement.
Real-Life Examples And Getting Things Done
This course is not to sit back and listen to how great team culture looks like. It is about getting active and designing your ideal team culture. It is like a workshop, that you can either take alone, to get clarity about your values, norms, and rules that you work by best. Or you can give all of the tasks I give to you to your team as well and with that facilitate a team culture workshop for your team.
This will support your team in finding clarity about how they want to work together, and at the same time to bond and socialize. This is important because a team that trusts each other dares to have open discussions and with open discussions, you will find problem areas in an early stage and at the same time enable creativity processes.
I will guide you through every activity step-by-step and make it easy for you to take that course alone or share the tasks with your whole team.
At the end of the course, you will have designed as a team the culture that allows you to work best together.
- Virtual team leaders and members that want to install a high-performing, engaging team culture.
- This course is NOT for students that are looking for a definition of virtual team culture, but for students that want to CREATE their team culture during the course.