What you'll learn
- Learn Fundamentals of VR.
- To Build a VR Application from the Ground.
- To Dynamically Create 3D Objects.
- Move around the 3D world, and create 3D menus.
- You will also learn how to make your application successful for your target users.
- You will also learn how to write C# scripts for more complex VR functionality.
- Software Requirements: Unity VR
- Software Requirements: Unreal Engine (UE4)
- Software Requirements: 3DS Max
- Software Requirements: WebVR Tools
- Hardware Requirements: HTC Vive
- Hardware Requirements: Oculus Rift
- Hardware Requirements: Google Cardboard
Build professional VR applications using Unity 3D, a powerful cross-platform 3D engine that provides a user-friendly development environment. In this course, you will learn fundamentals of VR, how to build a VR application from the ground, how to dynamically create 3D objects, manipulate them, move around the 3D world, and create 3D menus. You will also learn how to make your application successful for your target users. Moreover, you will also learn how to identify and avoid typical problems. As a part of the programming instruction, you will also learn how to write C# scripts for more complex VR functionality.
There are no strict prerequisites for the course. Anyone can take up and increase their skills and learn how to build a VR application. Some experience in Unity game engine as well as in C# script is a plus for learning VR. Moreover, we will provide tutorials and step by step procedures for the easy understanding of the course.
As we are moving towards a world in which learning technology is quite important to improve your skill sets. Learning VR is also important because learning new technologies will be quite helpful in the future. Or we can say, these technologies are the future itself.
In this course, you will learn some fundamentals components of the virtual reality with creating some virtual reality applications. It will be interesting as well as quite challenging task, but we have made the VR course much easier and interactive for you.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who has interest in learning and experiencing Virtual Reality.
Edutainer is a vision that we ought to focus on the practical aspects rather than theoretical. In this ever changing, fast pacing world, our education system has become a patient gasping for breath. The need for our education system to evolve was never more dire than today. We need to get out of theoretical and ideal mindset and start focusing on the practicality of scenarios.