Virtual Private Networks for beginners - VPN, Cisco training
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- understand VPN concepts
- Stay safe online using Cyberghost
- describe VPN protocols and understand the differences
- implementing site to site and remote VPN
- implementing an SSL VPN on a firewall
- VPN using Teamviewer
- introduction to IPSEC VPN on a Cisco device
- Perfect for beginners while also being valuable to advanced users who want to learn about VPNs
- Basic understanding of network concepts
A virtual private network (VPN) is a network that uses the Internet, to provide remote offices or individual users with secure access to their organization's network.
A lot of people use VPNs but they do not really understand how it all works. It is not good! You NEED to know it, it is your security! Do you remember NSA and all issues around it? Do you want to make sure hackers will not get access to your files? Well... it is time to learn how you can make your connection secure and reliable.
This training is designed for beginners, however I included some more advanced labs as well. I discuss VPN protocols, encryption, hashes, certificates, remote and site to site vpns...
Learn about the advantages of VPN:
- Improve security for data exchanges
- Improve productivity
- Functionality and resources shared from a corporate office
- If data is intercepted, it will be encrypted and will not be readable to outside hackers
It is time to learn how VPNs really work! There are labs included which will show you how we can apply all these protocols in the real world. Enjoy!
- From beginners, to advanced users, this course is perfect for all ability levels if you want to learn about VPNs. This course will add value to everyone's skill set
- You want to learn about security, hackers and encryption standards
We will talk about VPNs in general, discuss available options and why it is important to understand VPNs. Learn about site-to-site and remote vpns