Virtual presentations - 10 tips to spice them up!
What you'll learn
- How to spice up your presentation to make it a success in the virtual world
- Preparation: Preparing yourself, your computer, your audience and your intro (using the 3Ws)
- Equipment: Suggestions for audio, video, light and background
- Engagement: 10 Tips on how to keep people engaged in your virtual meeting including detailed explanations on how to use Zoom and MS Teams functionalities
- How to be friends with your webcam
Have you been dozing off in front of your screen while trying to listen to virtual presentations? Are you also counting up all the time and money bad presentations actually waste? Are you starting to dread zoom meetings?
Don't let your virtual presentations be boring and ineffective. I'll show you what it takes to get people interested and engaged and - even more importantly - to keep people engaged so that you can get your points across and make your presentations and meetings worthwhile. I'll help you to make the webcam your friend - it's not that difficult and you can definitely do it.
1. Preparation and focus:
- How to prepare yourself for your virtual meeting: getting ready physically and technically
- How to prepare your audience: getting people in the mood to listen to you
- the before and after effect
- suggestions on technical equipment: light, video and sound, background - or how to make a big difference with small changes
- the 10 tips on how to keep your audience engaged: learn not only what to do but also how to do it
- including step by step explanations of the features you need in Zoom and Teams (i.e. presenter view with just one screen, breakout rooms...)
After the course you will know how to host engaging and effective virtual meetings that will stand out from the crowd.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who has to present in virtual meetings and wants to do this effectively and in an engaging way
Project Manager, Engineer, workshop moderator, training designer and actress at heart. I love teaching and engaging people, I love adding stories and anecdotes to my lectures and I am convinced that any learning can and should be fun.
I have lived and worked in various countries, first as an engineer, then as a project manager, consultant and trainer. Currently, I am living in Germany with my husband and children.
With my courses on Udemy I want to share my knowledge and expertise, but I'll also always be a student looking for new skills to learn in the great world of Udemy.